• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze age comics that are heating up on eBay...
38 38

11,704 posts in this topic

Yeah, I was an underbidder on it. Been looking for a nice copy for a little while now. Congrats on the sale!

There's a noticeable trend taking place in the BA at the moment..

Forever People #1 VF/NM @ $32 & 30 watchers

Jimmy Olsen #134 VF/VF+ @ $76 & 35 watchers

Jimmy Olsen #134 VF+ @ $100 & 30 watchers

How do these three BA comics relate? hm:idea:

The market is speaking. JO #134 is the 1st Darkseid appearance to have....... :devil:

There's a noticeable trend taking place in the BA at the moment..

Forever People #1 VF/NM @ $32 & 30 watchers

Jimmy Olsen #134 VF/VF+ @ $76 & 35 watchers

Jimmy Olsen #134 VF+ @ $100 & 30 watchers

How do these three BA comics relate? hm:idea:

The market is speaking. JO #134 is the 1st Darkseid appearance to have....... :devil:

That, or take better pics for your actions because it really affects the final hammer price...

Looks like I'm not the only one who thinks Captain Universe might be in the next GOTG movie. I wouldn't spend $25 on it though. That could be cheap in a few years

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICRONAUTS-8-1st-App-CAPTAIN-UNIVERSE-HIGH-GRADE-VF-NM-/301322478613?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4628382415

Wow! And that copy is a POS (goes to longboxes and pulls out all 18 copies . . . lol )

Can someone clear the air on something? I have heard both sides but some people are saying that any character in the Micronauts run Are not owned by marvel? If I missed a thread or conversation on this I apologize.

Bug and others this is a typical respones:

As for Bug OR other Characters from the Micronauts run being in Guardians of the Galaxy future film, James Gunn has said that's not a possibility since they don't own the rights to Micronauts. Unfortunately, the toyline Takara owns the rights..

TRUE or FALSE ?

Edited by paul747