• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What's new in your Silver Age collection this week
43 43

9,433 posts in this topic

Paid this one off this week...should have the book in hand on Monday or Tuesday...been a long time a'comin'. THX to Don/Peter Loves Gwen!

THX again Don! There are 25 universal blue label 9.0s...this might not be the nicest one in the universe but it's gotta be close! :cloud9::headbang:

ASM4CGC90White.jpg

Paid this one off this week...should have the book in hand on Monday or Tuesday...been a long time a'comin'. THX to Don/Peter Loves Gwen!

THX again Don! There are 25 universal blue label 9.0s...this might not be the nicest one in the universe but it's gotta be close! :cloud9::headbang:

ASM4CGC90White.jpg

:cloud9:

Yes, I am kind of jumping on a bandwagon, but I am fascinated by the glacially slow evolution of this character and I have always been a sucker for pre-hero.

3 appearances in like 25 years, one of which was a reprint and now embedded in pop culture to the point where they made a reference to Groot on ESPN the other day.

Thanks to stanimal for a great partial trade.

Collection dilemma: Do I sell the WMD 6?

tta_13_1_zps31e9e9b2.jpg

Edited by Tempus Fugit

Yes, I am kind of jumping on a bandwagon, but I am fascinated by the glacially slow evolution of this character and I have always been a sucker for pre-hero.

3 appearances in like 25 years, one of which was a reprint and now embedded in pop culture to the point where they made a reference to Groot on ESPN the other day.

Thanks to stanimal for a great partial trade.

Collection dilemma: Do I sell the WMD 6?

tta_13_1_zps31e9e9b2.jpg

yes....... and Groot is supremely cool. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u