• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Official Constantine TV Trailer

574 posts in this topic

I thought it was pretty good, but agree that it was alittle messy. I can see it getting alot better, too. Lots of potential with this show. The non-smoking thing is bothering me though. I keep thinking that he's going to take out of cigarette, but keep forgetting that it won't happen.

One thing I loved!!

The Dr Fate helmet was awesome!!!

Edited by lemonman5

NBC’s ‘Constantine’ Solid in Premiere Opposite World Series

------------------

According to preliminary nationals from Nielsen, “Constantine” averaged a 1.4 rating/5 share in adults 18-49 and 4.3 million viewers overall at 10 p.m., retaining more than 90% of its demo lead-in from the fourth-season premiere of “Grimm” (1.5/5 in 18-49, 5.3 million viewers overall). These are the Peacock’s best in-season results in these time periods since March.

A year ago, NBC fared better with both its “Grimm” premiere (1.8/6 in 18-49, 6.2 million) and the series premiere behind it, “Dracula” (1.8/6 in 18-49, 5.3 million viewers overall), but last night’s combo faced tougher competition in the form of Game 3 of the World Series.

------------------