• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Undead Thread: Pre-Code Horror
21 21

Favorite Pre-Code Publisher  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Pre-Code Publisher

10,226 posts in this topic

I used to have over half the Superior Horror titles, mostly in low grade but loved rereading them.

I only have a couple now, kept for their covers and grades - any Superior book in higher grade is something of a freak of nature. They just weren't built that way. Anyone else have higher grade copies to show us by any chance?

lf-1_zps6a8d363d.jpg

JourneyintoFear6CGC85_zps0d2e91dc.jpg

StrangeMysteries480.jpg

Some of you have wondered why I've been selling so many of my Atlas books lately. It's just that I had an opportunity to pick up a few in really nice shape that I'd always liked. I don't want anyone to think I've just been pimping them up just to lay them down..... so here's the first one that I've managed to pay off ...... I suppose you can say I always went for "ghouls who are a little on the slim side :insane: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

1953 goodness......

DSCN0556.jpg

any Superior book in higher grade is something of a freak of nature. They just weren't built that way. Anyone else have higher grade copies to show us by any chance?

journeyintofear3.jpg

journeyintofear21.jpg

strangemysteries3.jpg

strangemysteries10.jpg

Some of you have wondered why I've been selling so many of my Atlas books lately. It's just that I had an opportunity to pick up a few in really nice shape that I'd always liked. I don't want anyone to think I've just been pimping them up just to lay them down..... so here's the first one that I've managed to pay off ...... I suppose you can say I always went for "ghouls who are a little on the slim side :insane: GOD BLESS...

1953 goodness......

DSCN0556.jpg

Killer!!!

Good guess.

And by the way, stay tuned to this thread. I've got something special planned for next week.

-Christian

Top 25 2014? hm

I'm guessing it's 26 - 50

Maaahvelous! :cloud9:

any Superior book in higher grade is something of a freak of nature. They just weren't built that way. Anyone else have higher grade copies to show us by any chance?

journeyintofear3.jpg

journeyintofear21.jpg

strangemysteries3.jpg

strangemysteries10.jpg

I used to have over half the Superior Horror titles, mostly in low grade but loved rereading them.

I only have a couple now, kept for their covers and grades - any Superior book in higher grade is something of a freak of nature. They just weren't built that way. Anyone else have higher grade copies to show us by any chance?

sm1_zpsebaddb9b.jpg

sm2_zps898d55f1.jpg

sm6_zps8f583bdc.jpg

Sweet! :applause:

Your JIF 5 and 8 are the Aurora copies.

1953 goodness......

DSCN0556.jpg

Bong! :olol