• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Copper's Heating/Selling Well on Ebay
33 33

18,810 posts in this topic

That's insane. I understand the census is low because it was never really worth subbing, but good lord, can people not wait? in a few months ebay will have plenty.

I was happy selling 2 this year for $100.00, this is going to be fish in a barrell..

It is interesting to see raw copies hitting $20 - $30. I have to dig out the copies I already have and see if any are worth grading. I did pull another CDN newsstand copy out of an LCS on the way home for $2.

I have 3 copies in my show stock. They are 10 feet away from me lol

Seems like that one is on the decline.

Yeah...that was a $30-40 book 6 months ago.

Although I need to give credit to the fact that it's pretty close to the assigned grade. :acclaim:

The board effect at work. :cloud9:

Jim

Bah humbug! No board effect at all. :sumo: I don't post or list to please you. lol This was never a $30-40 book, 360 was/is. For a book that shows who we later find out to be Crossbones only in shadows, this is a respectable sale. Six months earlier, it wasn't worth cover price. :grin:

Although I need to give credit to the fact that it's pretty close to the assigned grade. :acclaim:

Jim

Bah humbug! No board effect at all. :sumo: I don't post or list to please you. lol This was never a $30-40 book, 360 was/is. For a book that shows who we later find out to be Crossbones only in shadows, this is a respectable sale. Six months earlier, it wasn't worth cover price. :grin:

Whatever you need to tell yourself.

Jim

:whatev:Whatever yourself. :whee:

The movie came out April 4. eBay doesn't let you go back that far to my knowledge. Captain America 6, 1st Winter Solider sold for $200 when the movie dropped. Now you can buy it for $15. You're going to claim a $20 book now wasn't selling for $30 when the movie came out?

The movie came out April 4. eBay doesn't let you go back that far to my knowledge. Captain America 6, 1st Winter Solider sold for $200 when the movie dropped. Now you can buy it for $15. You're going to claim a $20 book now wasn't selling for $30 when the movie came out?

I definitely don't remember any $200 raw sales, but I remember 9.8s getting up to $300 or so.

I definitely don't remember any $200 raw sales, but I remember 9.8s getting up to $300 or so.

I'm not going to dig too far, but it was a boardie and he did respond that he got paid. Here is around when it started, selling for $150 raw.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7608229&fpart=5

whoa, shnikes

That's exactly the same reaction I had. I'm thinking it's a 1K comic before long with the Cyborg solo flick and all the JL related(s) in the works.

If Harley Quinn and Deadpool can do it, why not DCP#26? I tend to agree. Once Cyborg shows up in a teaser trailer, CGC 9.8s will shoot in to the 4-digits...

whoa, shnikes

That's exactly the same reaction I had. I'm thinking it's a 1K comic before long with the Cyborg solo flick and all the JL related(s) in the works.

If Harley Quinn and Deadpool can do it, why not DCP#26? I tend to agree. Once Cyborg shows up in a teaser trailer, CGC 9.8s will shoot in to the 4-digits...

Smaller following. Deadpool and Harley have a larger fan base.

whoa, shnikes

Smaller following. Deadpool and Harley have a larger fan base.

True...for now. The kids that are watching Teen Titans Go, and all the other cartoons he is appearing in, will be teenagers when the Cyborg movie finally hits. DC is creating a following and if DC is going to make him a marquee character in their gallery, then I think this will be a $1,000 book in the next few years.

I'm not going to dig too far, but it was a boardie and he did respond that he got paid. Here is around when it started, selling for $150 raw.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7608229&fpart=5

Which, of course, is not even the book we're talking about. :sumo:meh