• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Chilling Adventures of Sabrina

90 posts in this topic

The other witch book :applause:

Wow, what a read.

Great art.. Interesting story. Took longer than 10 mins to read.

Hoping this one comes out faster than afterlife .. But if it doesn't oh well.. Another great adult Archie horror book.

:whee:

Absolutely loved this book! Hack certainly isn't one at all lol I'm on board for the long haul with this one. Loved that they reprinted the Madhouse 22 story, props to Archie, they have me back buying books after a 25 years hiatus.

I noticed the other day that TFAW shows Sabrina on back order for a second time in as many weeks. And also the Issue #2 appears to be unavailable even for pre-order.

I'm starting to feel like this series is cursed (no pun intended).

I've had less trouble acquiring 20 year old variant covers than these new Archie regular covers.

-T

I'm confused why no one has Chilling Adventures of Sabrina #2 available for pre-order, even.

DCBSERVICE included.

It doesn't even show-up on searches. I did have it on my pull list on TFAW but it disappeared and now TFAW also doesn't show a Sabrina #2 when I search for it.

Second printing of #1, 3 and 4 are available for pre-order.

This, as well as the Afterlife delays are really souring me on Archie comics.

-T