• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fox Comics Appreciation Thread!
20 20

7,176 posts in this topic

Two Fox books, long-sought after, finally turned up this year.

Since about 2002 I've been scouring the net for even just a raw, low grade copy of Junior 14. I don't recall seeing a single copy of any grade from 2002 until this year. Suddenly, I know of three others besides this one I picked up. It doesn't rain, but it pours. Now I wonder, is this book unusually scarce, or just available on the market in a sporadic and cyclical schedule?

junior14a_zpsff97f7c0.jpg

pl18a_zps15f57197.jpg

I didn't especially need a Phantom Lady 18 this nice, it's an example of a book finding an owner. The price on this copy at SpringCon in Minneapolis this year practically obligated me to buy it.

Added one more to the Weird collection. Nothing high grade but nice PQ and happy to have corralled this one.

weirdcomics8front.jpg

TERRIFIC! :applause: Where were these when I was buying?

mm

Here is a latter number of this title...

:applause:

New scanner? FWIW, I much prefer your scans this size to the really huge ones. :foryou:

So do I. Also, the scanner brings out the fantastic colors of your books, JB. :applause: