• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Afterlife with Archie - Monthly Series
3 3

730 posts in this topic

Went to the shop yesterday hoping to pick this up. Nothing in sight, so I asked the shop guy when it was coming out, since it had been pushed back twice.

New release date: November 26.

It's pretty frustrating. It's not even that I really want to read the story - though of course I do - but this series had so much buzz and momentum and I feel like it's really slipping away because of these delays. I'm really rooting for the series and for the company. This sort of thing does not help.

Did everyone miss the Magazine Sized afterlife with archie?

It has the first story from #1 and the preview of Sabrina in it.

I picked it up, it has the first cover from life with archie. It looks great in larger format, I can't wait for the next issue!

Did everyone miss the Magazine Sized afterlife with archie?

It has the first story from #1 and the preview of Sabrina in it.

I picked it up, it has the first cover from life with archie. It looks great in larger format, I can't wait for the next issue!

At least it should come out on schedule since it's essentially reprints.

hm

I decided to pick-up the Afterlife with Archie, after picking up and reading Sabrina (just to read, not collect)...But have noticed that all of the back issues are going like hot cakes.

Trying to find one place that had all issues 1-6, was laborious to say the least. Actually, No one seems to have #2 for under $10, once you add in shipping it's more like $12 or $13.

I did get 1 and 6 at a LCS (The massive over printing of variants + a reprint of #1 made that issue easier), but...some people are asking $15 for the #2 iss.

I might give-up on the story arc if it's that difficult to get issues.

I drove to 2 LCS's and called a 3rd before finally giving up and ordering Sabrina #1 on line.

The Archie-bola is spreading and it appears to be contagious.

-T

I decided to pick-up the Afterlife with Archie, after picking up and reading Sabrina (just to read, not collect)...But have noticed that all of the back issues are going like hot cakes.

Trying to find one place that had all issues 1-6, was laborious to say the least. Actually, No one seems to have #2 for under $10, once you add in shipping it's more like $12 or $13.

I did get 1 and 6 at a LCS (The massive over printing of variants + a reprint of #1 made that issue easier), but...some people are asking $15 for the #2 iss.

I might give-up on the story arc if it's that difficult to get issues.

I drove to 2 LCS's and called a 3rd before finally giving up and ordering Sabrina #1 on line.

The Archie-bola is spreading and it appears to be contagious.

-T

The Afterlife with Archie tpb collects 1-5 for a little over $10.

The cheapest I could find the TPB was almost $14 and that was before shipping. The LCS was sold out of that too. I wound-up finding #2A and 2B for the same total price ($22 incl. shipping). So I consider it a wash. I had already acquired 1,3,4,5, & 6.

Another odd thing is that it seems the variants are easier to come by than the 1st prints.

For a title without a movie option, this is pretty hot. :baiting:

-T

Found the magazine at B&N. Quite a bunch next to the Death of Archie magazine. I'd like to get one or two, but kind of don't want the cashier to handle them. Would it be weird bringing a magazine bag & board to the store?

Yes.

Socially awkward & creepy.