• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MyComicBookArt :: Feedback.

106 posts in this topic

I just received a She-Hulk 1 from Mike and it looks near perfect as advertised. Thanks for the fast shipping and very secure packing. I'll be back!

Just completed a smooth transaction with Michael. Very patient Seller with excellent customer service. Items shipped fast and packaged extremely secure with bomb/gorilla proof packaging material. Tight grading- items received exactly as described. Bagged and boarded very neatly. Excellent Seller.

Michael sent the book right away. Book was extremely well packed with Masonite boards and painter's blue tape to make it easier for me to remove the book. Additionally, Michael placed the bagged comic book within a magazine bag. Thanks for the super duper transaction.

One of my very favorite sellers on the boards! I have picked up some of my best books from Michael, and he did not disappoint this time. Some gorgeous GGA and Romance books are now in my collection thanks to Michael, and they are high grade, better than advertised, with striking deep colors and presentation. Not to mention Michael packs better than anyone else, Masonite boards, easy remove tape, top notch all the way. Thank you for the awesome deal! :applause: