• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's CGC submissions dropped off at NYCC have shown up on tracking yet?

181 posts in this topic

"Scheduled for Grading" :acclaim:

C-1 that can't be good :baiting:

You lost me ???

Unknown_zps8fef1ee4.jpeg

(:

Online under your invoice it should say "universal or c-1 amongst others" indicating the colour of label will be. The resto check is done before the grading.

Doesn't say anything yet. Everything is still marked n/a :P

Comic List

Comics for CGC Invoice Number 0244154

Grades are not displayed until submission ships.

Title Issue Issue Date Publisher Country Variant Pedigree Category Grade Page Quality Grade Text Art Comments Key Comments

Incredible Hulk 1 5/62 Marvel Comics n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a

Back to Invoice List

Doesn't say anything yet. Everything is still marked n/a :P

Comic List

Comics for CGC Invoice Number 0244154

Grades are not displayed until submission ships.

Title Issue Issue Date Publisher Country Variant Pedigree Category Grade Page Quality Grade Text Art Comments Key Comments

Incredible Hulk 1 5/62 Marvel Comics n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a n/a

Back to Invoice List

f5 f5 f5 lol

any predictions on the grade? great one to have right now (worship)

All addressed earlier in the thread, but go ahead knock yourselves out.

Let me add, that when you call a company and the people on the other end who have your high-value books sound beaten and angry to be in the situation they were in, it gives me pause. Also, as i've stated, I've done this almost every year since I can remember, drop books off at NYCC, and never have I had such a long wait - and that includes standard subs. And I wasn't only trying to save shipping, like I also said a few times, I had an appointment to show Matt the book I was subbing in case it needed work before going to CGC. The issue I had and have, is I paid a ton of money to expedite the book after all these preliminary steps and yet my Express submission got the same treatment as a modern economy submission at NYCC. I think that's a problem.

I've never experienced this

:bump:

I had a slight issue with my order the last 2 days since my MFT order went to shipped. I called yesterday to fix one problem and today about another issue I noticed.

Both times that I called I spoke to the same CSR who answered/resolved both of my questions/issues. She did not sound tired, angry or frustrated.

She remembered that I called yesterday and came across as helpful, polite and responsive.

Again, I've never experienced what you mentioned above.

For context, this was weeks ago and right after the con - so they were really jammed-up. Coincidentally, I'm going to call today as the submission seems to be stuck on "Graded" since Friday. I'll let you know if I get dr jekyll or mr hyde on the phone ;)

Remember treat others with respect if you want it in return

:foryou:

I was uncharacteristically divine to her and she was equally sweet to me :)

I think it's love :luhv:

my book in in encapsulation and maybe tomorrow the grades will post. :eyeroll:

Mine haven't even shown up in Submission tracking link.  It shows I haven't submitted in past 8 months.  All my books were put in as economy (not fast track or anything). Does it usually take this long for it to appear on their site as "books received"?  At this point it's going on 2 weeks later and I'm getting nervous :(

5 hours ago, kidrocking79 said:

Mine haven't even shown up in Submission tracking link.  It shows I haven't submitted in past 8 months.  All my books were put in as economy (not fast track or anything). Does it usually take this long for it to appear on their site as "books received"?  At this point it's going on 2 weeks later and I'm getting nervous :(

There was likely a fair amount of shipping time and a lot of submissions to get back to Florida.  Plus, the CGC crew is gearing up for the Baltimore show that starts tomorrow and features on-site graded, which requires a lot of staffing.  Given those circumstances, I don't think you need to be nervous just yet.  If they haven't shown up by the end of next week, I'd probably give them a call. 

15 minutes ago, kidrocking79 said:

Yea. Did a search and this thread popped up. I assumed it was for this years nycc. Wasnt until reading your post that I realized I resurrected a zombie thread. Alologies for that :)

No Worries! Great that you showed up. Welcome to the Boards! We enjoy thread resurrections! :headbang: