• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

"Arrow" TV Show on CW Network
1 1

2,208 posts in this topic

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT. I AM GOING TO TEAR THIS PLACE APART WITH MY ANGER

I don't think it'll be permanent. Especially since we know who the main villain of season 3 is.

Can someone say Lazarus Pit?

it's wasn't that villain but i do think these could lead to Ra's coming into the picture.

For me it's kinda slowing down. It's been all moonie eyes and sad faces and a bunch of archers. Seriously, green arrow is an archer, but seems everyone he battles is also an archer!

I hope they go back to introducing new DC concepts each week.

Oh, and big spoiler this week...

Vinnie Jones Joins ARROW Cast As Villain Danny “Brick” Brickwell

British actor Vinnie Jones is best known for playing: 'Sphinx' in Gone in Sixty Seconds, 'Big Chris' in Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels, 'Mad 'Maynard' in EuroTrip and of course, 'Juggernaut/Cain Marko' in X-Men: The Last Stand, but you'll soon know him as Daniel "Danny" Brickwell in season three of CW's comic book-based television series, Arrow. According to Variety, the former footballer-turned-actor will play the villainous 'Brick' in episodes 10, 11 and 12. The character will feature "thick, invulnerable skin" and is described as being a "ruthless gang leader who brings Star City’s government to its knees. He’s known as “Brick” on the streets because he’s been shot dozens of times but never put down."

Geoff Johns talks DC Film and TV

Geoff Johns in an interview with Buzzfeed actually explains that they are more connected than thought, "We look at it as the multiverse. We have our TV universe and our film universe, but they all co-exist."

Johns said they haven't ruled anything completely out, "There’s been discussions over the years for both, obviously. You never say never. Maybe one day we’ll link a show to a film if it makes sense, but the creative process we’re going through right now is to let the stuff live and breathe and be its own thing and own it."

Just watched it, seemed like it tied in to a lot of other stuff that has happened in the past but couldn't quite remember how it all tied in.

Maybe the funniest easter egg last night was the label on the can Oliver picked up in the safe house. Also not happy with the Ra's casting but I guess we will show it turns out.

Yesterday's episode seemed like it was a filler to me. I loved the eye candy throughout, but it didn't advance much of the last few plot lines that were started. However, that ending was a real surprise. :o