• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Dragotta retweeted it.

BzhciuMIAAAb3bz.jpg

There were a few Deaths at the show, but this guy really nailed it.

Regarding prints, we'll have a couple of new ones in 2015. Not sure which show we'll debut them at, most likely SDCC, but maybe Emerald or C2E2 before that.

Some more eye candy:

B0Gc7zMCYAA_uJY.jpg

B0GcEwpCUAIus6F.jpg

Bz9J-MgIQAE3eUC.jpg

Wow that might be my Crow commission- stunning!

Sorry, that one's not yours, that was picked up at NYCC. There were a lot of Crow requests. Nick is still working on yours (and a few others) from home. I'm hoping to pick it up in the next few weeks and I'll ship it at that time. Feel free to write me directly if you have any questions.

East of West The World was supposed to be out 10/29/14 according to this but I can't find it. Does anybody know when it will hit the shelves ?

http://imagecomics.com/comics/releases/east-of-west-the-world-one-shot

This morning, I noticed that #16 is the start of year 2 and is DOUBLE SIZED for the regular price ! :banana:

I really can't wait for this series to kick back up. A lot has happened in the last arc, so I'm really looking forward to seeing where the world is a few months later.. And speaking of the World, that is also something I'm looking forward to. When I met Dragotta at NYCC, he said he was writing/wrote a story for it.

I really can't wait for this series to kick back up. A lot has happened in the last arc, so I'm really looking forward to seeing where the world is a few months later.. And speaking of the World, that is also something I'm looking forward to. When I met Dragotta at NYCC, he said he was writing/wrote a story for it.

That's interesting. Who knows what Dragotta will do. It may give us an idea of how much of the story is him and how much is Hickman. The first year was incredible. I hope they keep up the quality of the story.