• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ask Gator
13 13

7,545 posts in this topic

Are you done for 2014 conventions?

Have been considering Columbus. But outside of that, yes. Done till after bball season

So does that mean you'll have time for a sales thread sometime soon? :wishluck:

Coaching bball 6hrs a day, might be a While.

Are you done for 2014 conventions?

Have been considering Columbus. But outside of that, yes. Done till after bball season

So does that mean you'll have time for a sales thread sometime soon? :wishluck:

Coaching bball 6hrs a day, might be a While.

(worship)

Rick,

Have you, or do you, have any other collecting passions beyond comic books. I know your store sells a lot of toys, do you have a particular collecting interest in that area ? How about sports cards, memorabilia, magazines, etc?

Just curious.

Fish

Rick,

Have you, or do you, have any other collecting passions beyond comic books. I know your store sells a lot of toys, do you have a particular collecting interest in that area ? How about sports cards, memorabilia, magazines, etc?

Just curious.

Fish

sweet! I love seeing the mego pictures :cloud9:

Rick,

Just curious.

Fish

I do have a fairly complete 1970s mego collection :)

Rick,

Just curious.

Fish

sweet! I love seeing the mego pictures :cloud9:

hehe

Rick, have you ever found old comics by just driving through an old neighborhood and asking people out your window?
not old comics, but the occasional prostitute ;)

Rick, have you ever found a new coach for the Gators by just driving through an old neighborhood and asking people out your window?
not a new coach, but occasionally a prostitute ;)