• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS! New members, please introduce yourselves here!
25 25

2,899 posts in this topic

Hi all,

This is Ruby. I've been a lurker long enough, but after reading a few forums for the past few years, I've decided to join this comprehensive and well organized board.

I've recently graduated to adding graded books to my collection, and I hope to use this forum to gain knowledge on which graded comics to add to my collection as the years go on.

Look forward to reading and contributing!

Hi all,

This is Ruby. I've been a lurker long enough, but after reading a few forums for the past few years, I've decided to join this comprehensive and well organized board.

I've recently graduated to adding graded books to my collection, and I hope to use this forum to gain knowledge on which graded comics to add to my collection as the years go on.

Look forward to reading and contributing!

Greetings, Ruby! Love that hairdo! Welcome to the boards. :hi:

Hi everyone!

I am a true beginner collector. Recently I have been looking for a hobby and my friend who is an avid collector took me to a few comic shops and it was like being a kid in a candy store. I look forward to learning from all of you, thanks!!

Welcome to the Boards! (WTTB)

Grace Moore

I've been on the boards a few months but in selling area. Someone moved a question post I had the other day to the General area... Which is how I landed here.

Hoping you all in this area are nice...

I will not tell any of you what I do cuz I don't want to be accused of trying to troll (called that by so many yesterday and still don't know what that is) or sell anything.

I'm basically in this area of chat boards to get info on specific comics I'm looking for. My husband is Kris Moore TheCollector. He knows a lot and is pretty high in the industry... But he likes more the old school vs the newer stuff...

I DO NOT KNOW MUCH ABOUT COMICS. - but that's why I'm here. :)

Please be nice. If u want me to go away just say that.