• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SPOILER-FILLED thread about Agents Of SHIELD
1 1

2,204 posts in this topic

Bobbi is already more interesting in the show than she ever was in the comics.

I agree, loved her!

Badass.

The funny thing is it looked like she towered over everyone else lol

Fitz, Simmons, Coulson, May, and Skye are all short, so she did :)

Even hunter isnt that tall.

Triplett, Ward, Mike Peterson etc, would put her in better perspective, but she is quite tall for a woman at 5'9", add heels, and she's at 6'.

Edited by CBT

Who do we think skys dad is? Or just some serial killer dudr

There are a lot of theories. They have said Skye is not an existing character, but that doesnt preclude her parents/father being someone that already existed.

The top theories for Skye/Her family:

----------------------------------------------------

1.) Inhumans

2.) Pink Kree

3.) Kree/Human hybrid

Her dad referred to the Alien(Kree?) writing on the Obelisk external to himself. Implying he knew the language, but the way he phrased it implied it as something other than himself.

That would sort of imply that he is not an alien himself. Inhuman seems like still a strong possibility, but more an more I am leaning towards him not existing in comics, like they have said Skye doesnt.

He could be just a human who has come in contact with/learned about/been given knowledge about the aliens(Kree) or Inhumans.

We know that Kraken(Daniel Whitehall) has been alive since World War 2, and her Dad knew who he was, and how old he was. That kind of implies he is older than he looks as well.

Also, he could care about Skye because of what she is (a product of his knowledge/work) as much as she could be his biological offspring. I am not sold on for sure biological father yet.

There are more theories on who he could be, but I dont want to post specifics on these boards as the lurkers run up anything people talk about on here.

oK, I'll just throw one more out to see what people think...

Is there any chance on High Evolutionary? Maybe an early incarnation of the character... I read that possibility elsewhere and thought it fit.

Bobbi is already more interesting in the show than she ever was in the comics.

I agree, loved her!

Badass.

The funny thing is it looked like she towered over everyone else lol

Fitz, Simmons, Coulson, May, and Skye are all short, so she did :)

Even hunter isnt that tall.

Triplett, Ward, Mike Peterson etc, would put her in better perspective, but she is quite tall for a woman at 5'9", add heels, and she's at 6'.

She's taller than that (5'11'')... and she was speculated to play Wonder Woman at one point.

oK, I'll just throw one more out to see what people think...

Is there any chance on High Evolutionary? Maybe an early incarnation of the character... I read that possibility elsewhere and thought it fit.

That's one of the ones I was choosing to not say ;)

She's taller than that (5'11'')... and she was speculated to play Wonder Woman at one point.

Her bio came up 180cms which is 5'9" which is what I posted. It could be wrong, i only looked for a second. In the Hydra base in business clothes, she could have been wearing fashionable heels, if they were 4-6 inch heels, that would have her at 6'1" to 6'3".

I feel like this thread could use some comic book love, so why not give it some: :cloud9:

Barbara Morse

barbaramorse.jpgDrMorse.JPG

Mockingbird

mockingbird.jpgMockingbird.JPG

Lance Hunter

lance_hunter.jpgLanceHunter.JPG

Daniel Whitehall

danielwhitehall.jpgKraken.JPG

Agent Coulson

AgentCoulson.jpgCoulson.JPG

Edited by CBT

Her bio came up 180cms which is 5'9" which is what I posted. It could be wrong, i only looked for a second. In the Hydra base in business clothes, she could have been wearing fashionable heels, if they were 4-6 inch heels, that would have her at 6'1" to 6'3".

180 cm is just a hair under 5'-11". (5' - 10.8")

180 cm is just a hair under 5'-11". (5' - 10.8")

We're really just splitting hairs. At the end of the day, she's tall. Ha ha!

I have to say I like what they're doing with this show - much, much improved.

There are some nice tie-ins throughout the story, and it kept me on the edge of my seat a few times. And Adrianne Palicki's Mockingbird was a lot of fun. She really drew your attention. Wow, I'm wondering if maybe she might have been a great (TV) Wonder Woman if the story had been written better. But that chapter is closed.

I have to say I like what they're doing with this show - much, much improved.

There are some nice tie-ins throughout the story, and it kept me on the edge of my seat a few times. And Adrianne Palicki's Mockingbird was a lot of fun. She really drew your attention. Wow, I'm wondering if maybe she might have been a great (TV) Wonder Woman if the story had been written better. But that chapter is closed.

I think she would have been great, but that pilot was badly written.