• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This week in your collection?
48 48

61,025 posts in this topic

I don't get nice 181s in all that often anymore, so it was nice to find the first copy at Half Price Books, then get a call from the LCS on the second a few days later. They are in very similar shape.

Also finally got a scanner, which means I get to run some sales threads again starting in January. :)

hulk181_zpsfca79bd9.jpg

hulk1812_zpsb4e1b309.jpg

I don't get nice 181s in all that often anymore, so it was nice to find the first copy at Half Price Books, then get a call from the LCS on the second a few days later. They are in very similar shape.

Also finally got a scanner, which means I get to run some sales threads again starting in January. :)

hulk181_zpsfca79bd9.jpg

hulk1812_zpsb4e1b309.jpg

hopefully you got the first book for half price..lol

This just arrived from Roy (VintageComics) ......and like every book I've ever gotten from Roy, it seems like the next grade up from what he listed it as. ALWAYS a pleasant surprise. I'd wanted one of these for ages in nice shape and it was very reasonably priced. Hard to beat a book with an Everett cover plus interior stories by Basil Wolverton and Everett again. An unexpected surprise was the Tuska Lighthouse story...... super well done. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

UnknownWorlds14.jpg