• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Statue Collections
23 23

5,036 posts in this topic

So I turned 30 today.

My wife have me the J Scott Campbell Spiderman from Sideshow....

She bought it at the local shop over a month ago.

It's missing it's arms! Wtf? My wife can't stop crying :(

Has this happened with sideshow stuff before? The insufficiently_thoughtful_person at the shop opened it up in front of her and said "they must be underneath the body" but he didn't want to lift the body up for fear it might break.

Anyways... I gotta get this fixed. And looks like my wife's never buying me another statue again after this ordeal

No, it's not lol. I thought the same thing when I got mine. Look closer on the outside styrofoam. There's a taped compartment that has the arms inside. The arms aren't inside the styro with all the other pieces. Let me know if you find it. It should be there. And tell your wife to stop crying lol, the arms are there and Happy Birthday :)

HOLY SPOON!!!

You saved Christmas! lol

Awesome! Thanks man!

:whee:

lol

So I turned 30 today.

My wife have me the J Scott Campbell Spiderman from Sideshow....

She bought it at the local shop over a month ago.

It's missing it's arms! Wtf? My wife can't stop crying :(

Has this happened with sideshow stuff before? The insufficiently_thoughtful_person at the shop opened it up in front of her and said "they must be underneath the body" but he didn't want to lift the body up for fear it might break.

Anyways... I gotta get this fixed. And looks like my wife's never buying me another statue again after this ordeal

No, it's not lol. I thought the same thing when I got mine. Look closer on the outside styrofoam. There's a taped compartment that has the arms inside. The arms aren't inside the styro with all the other pieces. Let me know if you find it. It should be there. And tell your wife to stop crying lol, the arms are there and Happy Birthday :)

HOLY SPOON!!!

You saved Christmas! lol

Awesome! Thanks man!

:whee:

:applause::applause::applause:

Any recommendations on nice Marvel statue manufacturers for characters such as: Iron Man, Wolverine, Spider-Man, etc? Where best to buy (eBay, LCS, Con, etc)?

Looking to buy first, nice quality statues to place near some key marvel slabs.

Hello Boardies....tonight I'm as heart broken as I can be and I come to you guys with a situation I hope someone can help me with.

I received one of my first statues today in the mail...picked it up on the way to work and had to sit through 12 hrs of work chomping at the bit waiting to come home and get to it.

It is the Bowen "Mighty Thor STRIKE DOWN" version. I assembled the parts and placed it on the top of my display cabinet and yelled for the wife to come give me her opinon. She asked if it would fit on the second level and as I went to place it, the head came off and hit the floor....breaking the wing tip off his helmet. My heart stopped !!!

Is there a replacement to be had out there? If so where do I begin?

Any help would be appreciated.

Hello Boardies....tonight I'm as heart broken as I can be and I come to you guys with a situation I hope someone can help me with.

I received one of my first statues today in the mail...picked it up on the way to work and had to sit through 12 hrs of work chomping at the bit waiting to come home and get to it.

It is the Bowen "Mighty Thor STRIKE DOWN" version. I assembled the parts and placed it on the top of my display cabinet and yelled for the wife to come give me her opinon. She asked if it would fit on the second level and as I went to place it, the head came off and hit the floor....breaking the wing tip off his helmet. My heart stopped !!!

Is there a replacement to be had out there? If so where do I begin?

Any help would be appreciated.

Find a local Artisan to fix it. We have a local one that makes it impossible to see the repairs.

I'm slowly completing the Koto Avengers ArtFx Statue collection designed by Adi Granov.

Here are a couple of shots of Cap which I think they did a nice job on the sculpt and quality of the statue for the very inexpensive price of $47.

0C1A5497-0879-4A00-B23B-A45FFE00B6BE_zpshrnl7ljm.jpg

CE51004F-3C10-481C-9309-8A5A96083020_zpsemwlwo3y.jpg

Wow. I've been back and forth on which Captain America to get. Your pictures have helped.

This one really looks like Chris Evans, and the price is even better.