• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

Carl is THE MAN!

The Bishop, Don Magic Carl. lol

Good issue; I am enjoying the build-up to the inevitable reveal of the leader of this newest threat, the "twalkers" as I like to call them; whisperers sounds too wimpy.

Carl is THE MAN!

The Bishop, Don Magic Carl. lol

Good issue; I am enjoying the build-up to the inevitable reveal of the leader of this newest threat, the "twalkers" as I like to call them; whisperers sounds too wimpy.

Hoarse whisperers? (shrug)

:tonofbricks:

Kirkman has hinted we may yet see a female villain. Money has to be 50 / 50 between Michonne or a new character.

Michonne loves Rick and Carl. Magna could still be the female villain, right? She could be the leader of the whisperers infiltrating Rick's group to destroy them from within. Kinda like what Hydra did with SHIELD... Or maybe I'm just :screwy:

:roflmao:

Kirkman has hinted we may yet see a female villain. Money has to be 50 / 50 between Michonne or a new character.

Michonne loves Rick and Carl. Magna could still be the female villain, right? She could be the leader of the whisperers infiltrating Rick's group to destroy them from within. Kinda like what Hydra did with SHIELD... Or maybe I'm just :screwy:

:roflmao:

I was thinking the same thing.......it will be the one we can't see coming :foryou:

I was just thinking of all the different ways this could play out..

Rick just left the Hilltop, alone, to return to Alexandria.

I bet he gets captured. That's something we haven't seen. Everyone would think/assume something happened to him, or he died. It would be interesting to see how everyone deals with Rick being out of the picture for a while...

I was just thinking of all the different ways this could play out..

Rick just left the Hilltop, alone, to return to Alexandria.

I bet he gets captured. That's something we haven't seen. Everyone would think/assume something happened to him, or he died. It would be interesting to see how everyone deals with Rick being out of the picture for a while...

hm:ohnoez:

As a TWD fan, this arc might be my most favorite. Crazy stuff from all sides.

-shawn

FREE NEGAN!!!!!

Get Negan a dead skin mask.

ROBERT IF YOU'RE OUT THERE, MAKE THIS HAPPEN AND I WILL TAKE BACK EVERYTHING I EVER SAID.FELT ABOUT ISSUES 70-91

jimp.gif