• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

I wasn't thrilled with the price but since I asked them to hold, I bought one of each. They didn't have both at the show but they shipped the second one out and I received Monday I believe. (I'm in NYC and it was shipped from the Bronx so others should be getting theirs soon as well I imagine.)

I bought them for a friend so hopefully he doesn't mind lol

Well mine would be shipped to Buffalo so maybe its at the USPS right now. I don't mind waiting just wondering if anyone heard from them since they haven't responded to my emails :(

I wasn't thrilled with the price but since I asked them to hold, I bought one of each. They didn't have both at the show but they shipped the second one out and I received Monday I believe. (I'm in NYC and it was shipped from the Bronx so others should be getting theirs soon as well I imagine.)

Well mine would be shipped to Buffalo so maybe its at the USPS right now. I don't mind waiting just wondering if anyone heard from them since they haven't responded to my emails :(

Well now you know. For the record, they shipped it in a priority mail envelope inside a larger manila envelope. cardboard from a Priority mail box (not the strongest cardboard) protecting the side of the bag that didn't have the backing board. No damage in transit. Your mileage may vary.

Well now you know. For the record, they shipped it in a priority mail envelope inside a larger manila envelope. cardboard from a Priority mail box (not the strongest cardboard) protecting the side of the bag that didn't have the backing board. No damage in transit. Your mileage may vary.

oh boy. I guess i can hope for the best lol

Every time I come to the board for a visit and see pics like those posted by emezy360 and everydayastory - it definitely reminds me how grateful I am for your support.

Thanks all - very, very much.

How would everyone feel about a raffle - say $5 per entry for a complete set of everything thus far?

Count me in!

The only sad thing about my copies being slabbed now is that I can't read them anymore (and the completist in me is disappointed with 3 9.6's); hanging out for the trade/digital editions. Now I just have to get all of these Signature Series.

Finally, I haven't forgotten that I owe you a picture of Issue 4.

Count me in!

The only sad thing about my copies being slabbed now is that I can't read them anymore (and the completist in me is disappointed with 3 9.6's); hanging out for the trade/digital editions. Now I just have to get all of these Signature Series.

Finally, I haven't forgotten that I owe you a picture of Issue 4.

Not slabs they are containers. lol