• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
15 15

3,115 posts in this topic

I hear you man -

Definitely a lot of biting the bullet on some of your soon to be butes on the forefront.

But your Registry set will be one the nicest representations of beautiful DD books out there - The books you've posted throughout this thread always have so much eye appeal and so structurally solid looking. It will be so worth it all in the end!

When are you going to upload pics of all these pretty maids all in a row?!?!

I hear you man -

Definitely a lot of biting the bullet on some of your soon to be butes on the forefront.

But your Registry set will be one the nicest representations of beautiful DD books out there - The books you've posted throughout this thread always have so much eye appeal and so structurally solid looking. It will be so worth it all in the end!

When are you going to upload pics of all these pretty maids all in a row?!?!

I can do it soon, actually. I'm reorganizing my graded books this week, so I can do some group shots before putting the books into storage.

You know what sucks? When a guy can sell his whole Daredevil collection on eBay and there's not a single graded book in the stack under 150 that you need doh!

Ouch! Link? hm

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=marvelcollection&_armrs=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xdaredevil&_nkw=daredevil&_sacat=0

This is the worst book (structurally) in my Daredevil run. But I've lost on this book a billion times and wasn't interested in having this hole in my run forever. I'm now just 122 and 144 short of getting straight from 100-157.

A nicer one will probably come up next week.

150739.jpg.f412490a0d15bac4f8faea5c0c12645f.jpg

Edited by rob_react

I never touched his eBay sales. Seemed a little shady. Pics were awful. No returns accepted, and people were saying he didn't communicate well. Forget that!

2 left huh, congratulations. I have way more to go :cry:

I did get two more awesome raw copies recently though.

I never touched his eBay sales. Seemed a little shady. Pics were awful. No returns accepted, and people were saying he didn't communicate well. Forget that!

Yeah... zero communication. I did get the one book in pretty rapid fashion, so that was okay.