• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

I wanted to point out to everyone on the boards that Midtown Comics website has the Five Ghosts 13 blank that comes out next week up for preorder. I made sure I ordered mine and I want to make sure that anyone that does not have a local shop that ordered these gets a chance. As far as I can tell there are 44 left. I will post this in the Wave Of Next Blanks thread as well.

I should also point out that they are 15% off the cover price.

TFAW has them a bit cheaper at 20% off... Five Ghosts 13 Blank

(thumbs u

You are awesome thanks! I have no idea what the print run on these is and I want to make sure that all the board members that want them are able to get them.

Thanks, I just ordered 5 blank covers, hope to get Chris to do something on one of them. I also ordered my Heroes Haven variant today.

Didn't see any prints on the table. Frank and Chris were awesome (thumbs u (as always) and I managed to give Frank some grief for being so difficult to catch at the table.

I think you might have caught some paranormal activity in your photo...

5gnycc.jpg

Hmm something I just noticed about my Ashcan. It's still listed on it's own census page... very odd. I know it's the sdcc version but it's not listed with the rest.

http://www.cgccomics.com/census/grades_standard.asp?ComicID=123946

The census page is still a little wonky with the Ashcans for Five Ghosts, hopefully it gets cleared up soon.

So conflicted today. I'm in a good mood because things are moving forward with getting my own store open, but I need to liquidate some things to show a better cash position, so I may potentially be selling off some of my stuff but I really don't want to. :(

So conflicted today. I'm in a good mood because things are moving forward with getting my own store open, but I need to liquidate some things to show a better cash position, so I may potentially be selling off some of my stuff but I really don't want to. :(

Good luck on the store! Very cool!

So conflicted today. I'm in a goo mood because things are moving forward with getting my own store open, but I need to liquidate some things to show a better cash position, so I may potentially be selling off some of my stuff but I really don't want to. :(

Tough position to be in, bud. After you open the store your business will be successful enough that you'll be easily able to buy back whatever you hafta sell now... Amen to that, yeah?

So conflicted today. I'm in a goo mood because things are moving forward with getting my own store open, but I need to liquidate some things to show a better cash position, so I may potentially be selling off some of my stuff but I really don't want to. :(

Tough position to be in, bud. After you open the store your business will be successful enough that you'll be easily able to buy back whatever you hafta sell now... Amen to that, yeah?

Yeah but the question is will it be available... Stuff I have, lot of it is unique or 2-3 at most.

Just read #13, great start, lots to thinks about.

On my second reading I came up with a theory, possible spoilers ahead so don't read if you hate spoilers like I do,

Last warning! Turn back now!

The young boy in the beginning is the boy from the The Demon's Seal flashback that was dying and the boy is also the beak man at the end-he looked kind of short and if you think about it they both were doing the same thing; delivering medicine. Also the boy is from some "other" village and the town elder did say he was going to give him a carriage which could be what beak man uses at the end.