• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

Was able to snag some cap #34 normal covers today for $3 each from the LCS

Yeah those things are everywhere...for now.

Yeah we had this discussion a few months back. The print run is healthy as well, but when I started buying them a few months ago I had np finding them. Now its getting harder.

Just found a cgc 9.8 DF Cap 34 for 60.00. I hope I didn't overpay (shrug)

Yeah we had this discussion a few months back. The print run is healthy as well, but when I started buying them a few months ago I had np finding them. Now its getting harder.

The listings I've found say 4000 print run on the DF and 2500 for the signed Ross copies, so does that mean 6500 total copies exist. Again I cannot confirm these numbers but the ones I've seen on eBay listings

The listings I've found say 4000 print run on the DF and 2500 for the signed Ross copies, so does that mean 6500 total copies exist. Again I cannot confirm these numbers but the ones I've seen on eBay listings

I try to stay away from DF overall. I will occasionally grab a DF X book if I can find it cheap. That and I am not a Ross fan either.

The Authority with the GREAT news!!!!!

Uh oh, here comes the anti-speculation crew :( Oh wait, this thread IS for speculation. Get the he!! out anti-speculators and your 'comics are for reading' jibber-jabber

:)

:popcorn:

Newbs. Gotta love 'em.

Have a feeling the Harely #11 Variant is going to take off.

Which variant are you talking about? The Halloween or Connor?

My guess is the Connor ( HQ and Powergirl ) because the monster cover is horrible.

Which variant are you talking about? The Halloween or Connor?

My guess is the Connor ( HQ and Powergirl ) because the monster cover is horrible.

Yes, the Halloween doesn't have any Harley appeal in my book.

I don't really like how amateur the artwork has gotten on Harley. It started out decent, but has really gotten comic strip cartoony.

The Authority with the GREAT news!!!!!

Uh oh, here comes the anti-speculation crew :( Oh wait, this thread IS for speculation. Get the he!! out anti-speculators and your 'comics are for reading' jibber-jabber

:)

:popcorn:

Newbs. Gotta love 'em.

It's Noobs and that was put in almost 5 days ago :makepoint:. Old fogies forgetting what day it is

:grin:

oh hey all my orders for this book got cancelled.

What was the reason ?

Same as it always as if for pre-orders. We're out of stock.

Out of stock? You should have pre-ordered so they knew you wanted one....wait...