• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

Damn you and your silly expositions!

SOUND BITES! I WANT SOUND BITES!!!

Easily digested, utterly inconsequential SOUND BITES!!

:mad:

Reading is for squares.

Whoa - lay off the wall of texts, RMA. :P

[font:Book Antiqua]

"Rupp Was Right"[/font]

:applause::headbang:

Was this supposed to be a reference to Rupp's memes?

If so, you are even more of a [insert insult of choice here] than I previously thought.

Pretty sure it was...jaw dropping eh?This fellow has too many holes in his manners.

The above post is said without snark of any kind, and is a sincere response to the issues raised.

I understand that everyone lives in their own reality. I understand that everyone thinks that they are correct in their beliefs or opinions. I understand that everything other than mathematical based fact is subjective.

I don't pretend that I'm above it. I openly acknowledge that I express my viewpoints as fact and honestly believe that I am right 99% of the time. I'm not a hypocrite.

Maybe I can't get over people who sit on their computer to mess on everything. Maybe I'm silly to believe that when Mike's house burned down, or Nik's son was born premature or Beau and Lebowski lost their lives and the boards rallied around them and their families that it's sincere.

Maybe I'm sick of hearing from the same members who are always missing in those threads, or the grading contests or the holiday exchanges or anything that supports the "community" aspect of the boards. Maybe they should find something more productive to do with their time in their actual community. Help an old lady across a street, hang missing cat signs or start a fisting club.

I'll head you off at the pass before you talk about giving behind the scenes, not needing to participate to be part of the community, etc, etc.

This is not a battle I can win since it's based on opinions so I won't try and go back and forth. Maybe I just wanted my opinion to be heard as well. (shrug)

Lastly, the pack posting isn't my opinion it's a fact. Simply spend 10 minutes reading back in the thread and the same 4 or 5 members stack up the quotes against whatever person disagrees. I could truly care less as I have spent a fair amount of time duking it out with them but to call another member a troll for one post is pathetic. You know exactly who I'm talking about.

:golfclap:

You always make me curious. hm

Curious-George.jpg

I'm curious as to why George peed on the floor.

The above post is said without snark of any kind, and is a sincere response to the issues raised.

I understand that everyone lives in their own reality. I understand that everyone thinks that they are correct in their beliefs or opinions. I understand that everything other than mathematical based fact is subjective.

I don't pretend that I'm above it. I openly acknowledge that I express my viewpoints as fact and honestly believe that I am right 99% of the time. I'm not a hypocrite.

Maybe I can't get over people who sit on their computer to mess on everything. Maybe I'm silly to believe that when Mike's house burned down, or Nik's son was born premature or Beau and Lebowski lost their lives and the boards rallied around them and their families that it's sincere.

Maybe I'm sick of hearing from the same members who are always missing in those threads, or the grading contests or the holiday exchanges or anything that supports the "community" aspect of the boards. Maybe they should find something more productive to do with their time in their actual community. Help an old lady across a street, hang missing cat signs or start a fisting club.

I'll head you off at the pass before you talk about giving behind the scenes, not needing to participate to be part of the community, etc, etc.

This is not a battle I can win since it's based on opinions so I won't try and go back and forth. Maybe I just wanted my opinion to be heard as well. (shrug)

Lastly, the pack posting isn't my opinion it's a fact. Simply spend 10 minutes reading back in the thread and the same 4 or 5 members stack up the quotes against whatever person disagrees. I could truly care less as I have spent a fair amount of time duking it out with them but to call another member a troll for one post is pathetic. You know exactly who I'm talking about.

:golfclap:

You always make me curious. hm

Curious-George.jpg

I'm curious as to why George peed on the floor.

Someone beat him to a kewl book with a PM time stamp.

Thank baby jeebus for REDEMPTION sales!

That's how it's done, son

Behind every timely drive to redemption...there is a sales thread looming. :)

Redemption + Cool Books® = awesomesauce