• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,419 posts in this topic

Nice haul there, Shadow Images!

The Crimes by Women and Dark Mysteries of course are the cream. I too have a DM 19, that I bought off The Bay about 10 or a dozen years ago, in VG condition. Think I paid about $250 for it back then.

had the #4 and once I saw the #3 in all its yellow glory I had to pick it up...thanks Billy (thumbs u

15612782141_af1391d441_c.jpg

TERRIFIC! :applause::applause:

Never owned a SPY SMASHER comic...have no idea why.

mm

had the #4 and once I saw the #3 in all its yellow glory I had to pick it up...thanks Billy (thumbs u

15612782141_af1391d441_c.jpg

TERRIFIC! :applause::applause:

Never owned a SPY SMASHER comic...have no idea why.

mm

thanks man it's a great looking little run that I will peice together for sure over time...still got a few heavy hitters on my needs list so I will try to keep my eyes on the prize but I just couldn't resist this beauty when The StrawMan was letting us fight for his tablescraps lol always gotta keep an eye out when he upgrades even though his undercopies are usually out of my league too :D (thumbs u thanks Marty