• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

PS. Did I type and post all of that for self-aggrandizing purposes, for attention, for people to "look at me"?

No.

I did it because these are things that I genuinely believe, and Mike has opened a dialogue which I think has worth and value.

Will everyone accept my motives as stated?

No.

Am I ok with that?

On a philosophical level, not really (again...we'd all like to be judged for our actual motives, and not what others (incorrectly) think our motives to be), but in a practical manner, I am, because experience has taught me. If I desire peace of mind, I have to accept what is, and not dwell too much on what I think should be..

And for that, I am grateful.

(wait...is THIS post all about me...? hm )

You are a cunning linguist.

I wasn't referring to you as being part of a clique, I know that's not your bag.

This one's for you.

"You and I travel to the beat of a different drum

Oh can't you tell by the way I run

Every time you make eyes at me

You cry and moan and say it will work out

But honey child I've got my doubts

You can't see the forest for the trees

Oh don't get me wrong

It's not that I knock it

It's just that I am not in the market

For a boy who wants to love only me

Yes, and I ain't saying you ain't pretty

All I'm saying, I'm not ready

For any person, place or thing

To try and pull the reins in on me

So goodbye I'll be leaving

I see no sense in this crying and grieving

We'll both live a lot longer

If you live without me

Oh don't get me wrong

It's not that I knock it

It's just that I am not in the market

For a boy who wants to love only me

Yes, and I ain't saying you ain't pretty

All I'm saying, I'm not ready

For any person, place or thing

To try and pull the reins in on me

So goodbye I'll be leaving

I see no sense in this crying and grieving

We'll both live a lot longer

If you live without me"

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right place to do so, and if I can nominate a non-boardie for the Hall of Shame, but I want to warn anybody for eBay seller Seerojas.

What is the case?

On 7 July I purchased item 221483206787: a complete set of ASM666 variants.

On 22 August the package arrived. I immediately noticed the seller Seerojas that three books were missing. The next day, the seller Seerojas apologized and promised to send the missing books.

On 6 September I asked the seller about the status of the books. He said he had not sent them yet, but promised to do so right away.

On 1 October I still had not received the books and asked the seller Seerojas about the status.

On 1 October the seller Seerojas replied he would send them ‘tomorrow’. I demanded a tracking number.

On 2 October the seller Seerojas said he would send them ‘tomorrow’. Again I demanded a tracking number.

On 6 October the seller Seerojas said he would send the books ‘tomorrow’. Again I demanded a tracking number and then I did not hear anything anymore. All of the sudden the conversation at eBay was closed (can the seller to that?)

On 9 October I started a refund request at eBay. I got a confirmation saying the seller would contact me within 6 days and that after that period I could ask eBay to step in.

On 16 October, after I did not hear anything from the seller Seerojas, I wanted to ask eBay to stept in. But when I click the link ‘ask us to step in and help’ in the confirmation e-mail, I got into a screen saying: 'This return was closed' and 'the return was completed on Oct 15, 2014'. Well, nothing was completed, I did not get any refund, I can not start anything with PayPal as the 45 day period has expired and I can not get into touch with eBay.

So I am screwed. Well, I have learned my lesson. This is the second bad incident I had with eBay and I will not use them anymore. And I warn anybody against this fraud caled Seerojas.

best,

E

There's a boardie here with the same name.

seerojas

He hasn't posted in a year.

If this is a boardy I really want him on probabtion. What information do I need to share to make this happen? regards, E

Bumping this so this actually gets dealt with. PM him that you are nominating him for the PL. You gave us enough information. If he doesn't respond in 3 days, he goes on the list.