• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Infinity Gauntlet (War, Crusade, Thanos Quest) Appreciation Thread

1,122 posts in this topic

Has anyone read Thanos: The Infinity Revelation yet?

I enjoyed Infinity Revelation. It was a trippy read which raised several questions, and left a few points open to interpretation. You can tell Starlin's having fun though, with some laugh-out-loud dialogue and crushing fight scenes from Thanos (thumbs u

Gotta admit the ending nearly brought a tear to my eye, and am intrigued to see where it leads!

He gets the girl <3

Has anyone-read Thanos: The Infinity Revelation yet?

I enjoyed Infinity Revelation. It was a trippy read which raised several questions, and left a few points open to interpretation. You can tell Starlin's having fun though, with some laugh-out-loud dialogue and crushing fight scenes from Thanos (thumbs u

Gotta admit the ending nearly brought a tear to my eye, and am intrigued to see where it leads!

He gets the girl <3

How about the fact that

Warlock is now a Warlock from another dimension and more powerful than the old one!

Edited by BizarroChuck

Got my shirt I love it! FYI for those who got it, it runs small. I ordered a Large and it fits like a Medium. Still cool doe! Love that it says "Full of Honey Bunches Of A-Holes" lol

photo IMG_0843_zps1b823ec5.jpg

I should have pulled the trigger on one of these dude.

Do you know where I can find any ink?

:baiting:lol

Cool tats Ry! Make my meek ink look lame. Have a great weekend. I think I'm going to start alphabetizing my short boxes :whee:

Got my shirt I love it! FYI for those who got it, it runs small. I ordered a Large and it fits like a Medium. Still cool doe! Love that it says "Full of Honey Bunches Of A-Holes" lol

photo IMG_0843_zps1b823ec5.jpg

I should have pulled the trigger on one of these dude.

Do you know where I can find any ink?

:baiting:lol

Cool tats Ry! Make my meek ink look lame. Have a great weekend. I think I'm going to start alphabetizing my short boxes :whee:

Bro thanks. And man that was so long ago. That company puts out shirts once then they go back into the vault. Here's the company though

https://www.riptapparel.com/

October :bump:

Who under the stars is better suited than I to be Death's consort?

The Universe will now be set right. Made over to fit my unique view of what should be. Let Nihilism reign supreme!

I, whose entire life was dedicated to the pursuit of power, now find myself scraping out a living from the soil. Irony worthy of the drama.

I'm telling you it's all going to lead up to the Epic Battle. That's why I am trying to get a few IG #1 9.8s......

Love this story line and Thanos!! That cover is pretty freaking sweet too!!!

:headbang:

All Hail Thanos!!!!!!