• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who's CGC submissions dropped off at NYCC have shown up on tracking yet?

181 posts in this topic

I can't come down on the people that answer the phones. They sound so pathetic on the phone I can't bring the usual New York fire-and-brimstone out when I talk to the CSR's at CGC. It's pretty sad this situation. Never ever have I waited so long for a submission to show up. It just makes me wonder if something more is going on over there in Sarasota. hm

Mine hasn't shown either, but it's to be expected. This show is always a bottleneck.

Ok, but I'm not sure you're aware how many years I've been doing this at NYCC, and had no problem ever before. Years.

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

info@collectors-society.com

It's clearly unacceptable and you deserve to get what you paid for...period.

I hope they do the right thing for you.

I just hope the book gets in the darned system, gets graded and it's a happy ending.

Well to be fair a happy ending is usually about 60 bucks more.

:takeit:

lol

I can't come down on the people that answer the phones. They sound so pathetic on the phone I can't bring the usual New York fire-and-brimstone out when I talk to the CSR's at CGC. It's pretty sad this situation. Never ever have I waited so long for a submission to show up. It just makes me wonder if something more is going on over there in Sarasota. hm

:facepalm:

:facepalm:

Hey, so after a few pints and I get a little wishy-washy (shrug)

:whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee::whee:::whee:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana::banana:

:headbang:

Today is your birthday so maybe they will give you a present and enter it today lol

Hallelujah, we have ignition - Received :whee:

Glad it is in the system, bud. Hopefully, this thread will initiate a policy change and express and other ultra-expedited books can be segregated and entered to get in the system post haste.

Today is your birthday so maybe they will give you a present and enter it today lol

Glad it is in the system, bud. Hopefully, this thread will initiate a policy change and express and other ultra-expedited books can be segregated and entered to get in the system post haste.

2thumbs.gif

:roflmao: