• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
71 71

63,730 posts in this topic

When it comes to first squirrel girl, if you weren't looking two months ago, the ship has sailed.

Speculation started in January for that book.

(thumbs u

Although I would argue its found in odd places, quarter bins etc. , so there are still some out there just don't hold your breath as someone was probably already there looking.

Edited by Silverdream

When it comes to first squirrel girl, if you weren't looking two months ago, the ship has sailed.

That depends. A lot of stores don't know where to file that book, sometimes they stick it under M for Marvel or S for Super or even X because of X-Men, and as a result it often goes overlooked.

That depends. A lot of stores don't know where to file that book, sometimes they stick it under M for Marvel or S for Super or even X because of X-Men, and as a result it often goes overlooked.

Its like hunting for a nut or wait a squirrel. Digging in long boxes - squirrels dig for nuts. lol

So true. Even when I think I've checked everywhere, I'm still left thinking it could be anywhere. Thrill of the hunt :grin:

Was able to snag some cap #34 normal covers today for $3 each from the LCS

Yeah those things are everywhere...for now.

Yeah we had this discussion a few months back. The print run is healthy as well, but when I started buying them a few months ago I had np finding them. Now its getting harder.

Stocked up (quite healthily) on both covers at C2E2 this year for $1 each.

(And there were still many copies I didn't buy.)

Yeah we had this discussion a few months back. The print run is healthy as well, but when I started buying them a few months ago I had np finding them. Now its getting harder.

Start looking for second appearance?

Start looking for second appearance?

A little early to get that desperate. Still plenty out there under $10, just harder to find them below cover.

In reference to the #6, I hope so. I'm holding/buying those when they dip.
I have been buying them also. Seems most people dumped them I still think there's additional value over time

Me too. He seems to be firmly entrenched as far as the deal for movie appearances and he is a great character to boot.