• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,560 posts in this topic

Anyone get emails yet from buyers wondering why they are blocked from buying? I have had 3 I can think of so far.

I've had 4 or 5. If I can't find evidence of their wrongdoing I let them buy what they are interested in. No problems so far.

JewellzCardzandCo and I worked out our issues so that whole mess that played out and ended with deleted posts and banned camp was resolved. I think I'm on the same list that PhoKing is talking about. I say take him off and put me on it twice.

Lego my ego...lol

yes please remove me :) and let me buy your comics!

once I place someone on my blocked list, they can no longer send me any correspondence (truly blocked - it is a setting in prefences) UNLESS they have a current item they were dealing with me on in which case they an just keep barking at me. I usually just ignore them.

except this one lady-- who kept asking for this favor and that favor (change it to a buy it now, your item isn't selling - two hours into a 7 day auction -- etc) and when it came down to paying for the item after all I did to make the sale right for her, THREE DAYS LATER she whined about the shipping cost and asked me to pay for some of it. I told her we are done and that I won't allow myself to be manipulated by her and and all her nonsense. Back and forth with messages until I just stopped replying at all.

once I place someone on my blocked list, they can no longer send me any correspondence (truly blocked - it is a setting in prefences) UNLESS they have a current item they were dealing with me on in which case they an just keep barking at me. I usually just ignore them.

except this one lady-- who kept asking for this favor and that favor (change it to a buy it now, your item isn't selling - two hours into a 7 day auction -- etc) and when it came down to paying for the item after all I did to make the sale right for her, THREE DAYS LATER she whined about the shipping cost and asked me to pay for some of it. I told her we are done and that I won't allow myself to be manipulated by her and and all her nonsense. Back and forth with messages until I just stopped replying at all.

Lady we're not in a RELATIONSHIP

Please consider adding Randomstuff704.

Long story short, after making contact, then taking the conversation to non ebay email, we agreed to a trade. I sent my books and he decided not to trade. No problem, i said, please send the books back. He never did. He even says he did, then i asked for tracking info and he never replied or supplied it. Basically stole $1000 worth of books from me.

Coincidentally at the same time he made an offer on a DD1 i had for sale. I asked to keep the deals separate, he didnt realize until my email that we had 2 deals going on. Anyway, he had my trade books already. We finished the DD1 purchase smoothly... The issue and my first red flag was that he does not have a paypal acct. He had to use someone elses paypal acct to pay. THat made me wonder, but he already had my trade books. The rest of the story is above. Still have the emails and my tracking info that he got my books.

:eek:

He sold me a pricey book last year. After the book was in my closet, he emails me and asks me to cancel the sale because I never got it. I was like, ahh...what? I deduced he was trying to get out of the ebay sales fee.

Long story short, after making contact, then taking the conversation to non ebay email, we agreed to a trade. I sent my books and he decided not to trade. No problem, i said, please send the books back. He never did. He even says he did, then i asked for tracking info and he never replied or supplied it. Basically stole $1000 worth of books from me.

Coincidentally at the same time he made an offer on a DD1 i had for sale. I asked to keep the deals separate, he didnt realize until my email that we had 2 deals going on. Anyway, he had my trade books already. We finished the DD1 purchase smoothly... The issue and my first red flag was that he does not have a paypal acct. He had to use someone elses paypal acct to pay. THat made me wonder, but he already had my trade books. The rest of the story is above. Still have the emails and my tracking info that he got my books.

He sold me a pricey book last year. After the book was in my closet, he emails me and asks me to cancel the sale because I never got it. I was like, ahh...what? I deduced he was trying to get out of the ebay sales fee.

You should have cancelled the sale and then put in a claim to get your money back. :D

You should have cancelled the sale and then put in a claim to get your money back. :D

It was a giant sized xmen too lol, like a 9.6. Wouldve been a nice Christmas. Of course I'd go to hell, but not for failing to pay the rent! :insane:

Might want to consider adding aarr5824 to your list (66.7% FB). Buys a Saga book from me BIN with immediate payment. Request for me to ship to the UK after paypal payment says San Diego, CA. I tell him I don't ship to different address than what's on payment. Don't hear back from him so I ship the book to California within my handling time. Emails me asking why I sent it to California and now wants a refund after tracking shows delivered. Says he doesn't live at the California address and can't send back my book but wants a refund. Today I got my first negative. :mad: Hopefully eBay can help.

Might want to consider adding aarr5824 to your list (66.7% FB). Buys a Saga book from me BIN with immediate payment. Request for me to ship to the UK after paypal payment says San Diego, CA. I tell him I don't ship to different address than what's on payment. Don't hear back from him so I ship the book to California within my handling time. Emails me asking why I sent it to California and now wants a refund after tracking shows delivered. Says he doesn't live at the California address and can't send back my book but wants a refund. Today I got my first negative. :mad: Hopefully eBay can help.

After he failed to respond about the change of address, probably would have been better off cancelling the sale. But you probably know that now :)