• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

One odd thing: the father/daughter relationship. I like that they showed some story development and gave us a picture of what society has turned to. Having said that, the way they sexualized the daughter was really odd. The splash with her hugging her father and her butt sticking out just struck me as odd.

Good you caught that. Maybe it means something...maybe not. Without question we'll see James is a very "dedicated" father.

I've been lucky to find a lot of early issues. However, now that word is spreading, it's even harder to find newly released issues. I found 1 beat up #4. I keep aasking a couple shops to order more, but for some reason they just don't. I guess they don't like money. Everyone should tell their LCS to order more then 4 copies! I don't understand how so many shops are letting this book continue to slip by them. It seems like at least 20-30 copies should be a no-brainer easy move. But nope, they rather order 500 copies of the Death of Wolverine so they can fill their $1 bins in a month.

I still don't think the general public is particularly aware of this book. My brother and I just did a fairly large three day show in Dallas, and I took the one group I have left (Hastings #1, 1A, 2A, 2 copies of #3B) and displayed them prominently on the wall in a good spot where they would catch eyes. Not a single person asked about them all weekend or even seemed to notice them. Meanwhile, we had 8-9 folks ask it we had any Death of Wolverine variants...

Sure like the cover stock on these- 9.9's and 10.0's are surely on the way!

Enormous12ndprint.jpg

Her legs and feet are interesting, as is her ability to step down two steps like that.

Who's lookin at her legs and feet (shrug)

lol

Rob Liefeld? lol

And I think there is a second print of the Kaju color and b&w as well to add to that list.

The Kaiju variants and the NYCC are all second printings.

Rob Liefeld? lol

And I think there is a second print of the Kaju color and b&w as well to add to that list.

I would consider the #4 NYCC variants to be 1st prints as they were released the same day. (shrug)

I was telling a buddy of mine, no matter what printing they are, they are in demand the same way an RRP is for example.

Rob Liefeld? lol

I would consider the #4 NYCC variants to be 1st prints as they were released the same day. (shrug)

I was telling a buddy of mine, no matter what printing they are, they are in demand the same way an RRP is for example.

He is referring to the NYCC (215 Ink) #1 variant.

Rob Liefeld? lol

He is referring to the NYCC (215 Ink) #1 variant.

(thumbs u

I've heard some people say they have theirs in hand. I heard they were $20 each at NYCC.

I went Thursday morning and was told didn't have any and that diamond shorted them and that they would ship to me free if I ordered. They were $20 despite all of their paperwork (order forms) saying $10. I paid for them via a cc through paypal and sent them an email last week and haven't heard back.

I've heard some people say they have theirs in hand. I heard they were $20 each at NYCC.

Yup true story. I passed on that one since every other copy including the NYCC cover A, Phantoms, etc were readily available [on Thursday morning] at the 215 Ink booth on a 2 for $5 deal.

Yup true story. I passed on that one since every other copy including the NYCC cover A, Phantoms, etc were readily available [on Thursday morning] at the 215 Ink booth on a 2 for $5 deal.

Yeah, $20 each for ComicXposure variants is a bit silly. Sounds greedy to me.

I wasn't thrilled with the price but since I asked them to hold, I bought one of each. They didn't have both at the show but they shipped the second one out and I received Monday I believe. (I'm in NYC and it was shipped from the Bronx so others should be getting theirs soon as well I imagine.)