• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,446 posts in this topic

I haven't seen this posted here yet:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/400791676225?nav=WATCHING_ACTIVE

Really intersting piece and quite possibly the coolest Adlard WD art I've ever seen. That is in my humble opinion of course, and I am not the seller. I really have no clue what a piece like this could go for as it's so unique. Anyone know what it was used for or thoughts on the price?

I remember when that and his paitning were originally for sale!

Really intersting piece and quite possibly the coolest Adlard WD art I've ever seen. That is in my humble opinion of course, and I am not the seller. I really have no clue what a piece like this could go for as it's so unique. Anyone know what it was used for or thoughts on the price?

That’s the cover art for the Image Comics 2010 San Diego Comic-Con Yearbook.

It's so freaking beautiful!!

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

I have posted a report in CG about The Lakes International Comic Art Festival.... here's the gallery that has some TWD stuff in it. As mentioned in the report the puzzled look on Charlie's face can be explained in two (three) words "Who's Bernie?" ... it took him a minute for the penny to drop.

Embedded:

Direct album URL:

A big thankyou again to James J for supplying a fat stack of blanks (worship) They were put to good use, two were given to some of the festival helpers at Adlard's table on different days and they got sketches. I will be giving away a few goodies later in the week once I have had time to think about a format. Not necessarily what you see pictured hm

Edited by Garf

I have posted a report in CG about The Lakes International Comic Art Festival.... here's the gallery that has some TWD stuff in it. As mentioned in the report the puzzled look on Charlie's face can be explained in two (three) words "Who's Bernie?" ... it took him a minute for the penny to drop.

Embedded:

Direct album URL:

A big thankyou again to James J for supplying a fat stack of blanks (worship) They were put to good use, two were given to some of the festival helpers at Adlard's table on different days and they got sketches. I will be giving away a few goodies later in the week once I have had time to think about a format. Not necessarily what you see pictured hm

The show looks like very personal and like a lot of fun. I literally laughed the last 2 or 3 minutes over the Bernie expression. This is stuff we share and the guys who come along 10 or 12 years from now will also wonder, " who the heck IS Bernie ? " :roflmao:

Embedded:

Direct album URL:

The show looks like very personal and like a lot of fun. I literally laughed the last 2 or 3 minutes over the Bernie expression. This is stuff we share and the guys who come along 10 or 12 years from now will also wonder, " who the heck IS Bernie ? " :roflmao:

:applause: I hafta get me an Adlard sketch some day soon. I was reading Batman/Scarface: A Psychodrama today; so a Batman sketch from Adlard sounds really good right about now. :grin:

I saw this too... great unique art for sure!

It's not a common book from what I seen either...... If I remember correctly, it's the first appearance of NWM as well. :tonofbricks:

It's not a common book from what I seen either...... If I remember correctly, it's the first appearance of NWM as well. :tonofbricks:

Yeah, iirc e.s. said that 1,500 copies had been printed.