• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age group shot
21 21

9,321 posts in this topic

Thanks guys! My initial focus was to get 1 cool cover for each major DC character. I still need a Flash, Spectre, Sandman etc. Then focus on one each for their other series; Detective, All Flash, etc

Edited by StingerMcK

My SA and BA is tight right now, so refocusing on GA. I have bought and sold some and here is what I currently have:

IMAG3848_1.jpg

Wow! Awesome shot. I've been searching for Wonder Woman 7 for quite a while now. They are incredibly hard to track down. I'd love to find a nicely presenting low grade raw copy.

Thanks guys! My initial focus was to get 1 cool cover for each major DC character. I still need a Flash, Spectre, Sandman etc. Then focus on one each for their other series; Detective, All Flash, etc

worthy goal indeed

Hey guys! I've been dying to post this but the last issue just arrived today. I think this run took just about a year, which is about 5 years shorter than I thought it would take. I'm a Schomburg fan, but never really thought I'd own too many of his covers. Then I found this obscure title with these beautiful airbrushed covers and I knew I had a mini mission! And in the end, here's the result. Fair warning, I'm excited so you may see this pic in a few threads if for no other reason than I can. Here's Dear Beatrice Fairfax 5-9:

rrnm9c.jpg

Hey guys! I've been dying to post this but the last issue just arrived today. I think this run took just about a year, which is about 5 years shorter than I thought it would take. I'm a Schomburg fan, but never really thought I'd own too many of his covers. Then I found this obscure title with these beautiful airbrushed covers and I knew I had a mini mission! And in the end, here's the result. Fair warning, I'm excited so you may see this pic in a few threads if for no other reason than I can. Here's Dear Beatrice Fairfax 5-9:

:applause:

I love Race Bannon

Smokey Bear would whoop his butt.

Please, I just can't sit by and allow this travesty to happen HERE...it's Smokey "the" Bear...whoever changed his name was some kind of "less than intelligent person"... :makepoint:

As in Kermit THE Frog.