• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Travels of Kraven the Hunter
6 6

1,586 posts in this topic

seems it would pretty easy to find another Kraven at one of the Cons and just have two of them working the list. At the end- the two of them could square off in the classsic who is the REAL KRAVEN episode.

The real Kraven is the one missing the paint on the tip of his nose!

I have a Kraven figure. I think I posted it on the first or second page next to my beer.

I don't think it would be as cool if we had a second figure floating around though…

hm

So sorry everyone. Had a medical emergency that had derailed my plans. Kraven has wrapped up his affairs in Arizona, and will be heading out by Friday. The rest of the adventures will be posted sporadically between tonight and weeks end. Again my apologies for the delay, I was out of commission for a little bit. In essence the doctors stuck 6 needles in my lower back and burnt the nerves, all this was done while I was awake and without any anesthetic so that was fun! Needless to say afterwards I was not at 100%, so I would like to apologize again for the delay.

seems it would pretty easy to find another Kraven at one of the Cons and just have two of them working the list. At the end- the two of them could square off in the classsic who is the REAL KRAVEN episode.

The real Kraven is the one missing the paint on the tip of his nose!

Uh, spoiler...

So sorry everyone. Had a medical emergency that had derailed my plans. Kraven has wrapped up his affairs in Arizona, and will be heading out by Friday. The rest of the adventures will be posted sporadically between tonight and weeks end. Again my apologies for the delay, I was out of commission for a little bit. In essence the doctors stuck 6 needles in my lower back and burnt the nerves, all this was done while I was awake and without any anesthetic so that was fun! Needless to say afterwards I was not at 100%, so I would like to apologize again for the delay.

Hope you're feeling better, Greg :foryou:

Hope you're feeling better, Greg :foryou:

+1

As far as I know we don't have any "Kraven at a hospital" pictures yet.

You all wanted to take Kraven to every comic con known to man…too cliche!

Stanley takes him to a hospital…genius!

Hope you're feeling better!

Im not exactly for sure what your into Meeklo but umm.....

My page in the scrapbook traveling with it shows what I…and apparently Kraven…are into!

I understand if that comes at a hardship since Stanley is so far the only person who has seen that photo….