• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

EBAY: BLOCKED USER LIST
54 54

8,586 posts in this topic

Please consider adding Randomstuff704.

Long story short, after making contact, then taking the conversation to non ebay email, we agreed to a trade. I sent my books and he decided not to trade. No problem, i said, please send the books back. He never did. He even says he did, then i asked for tracking info and he never replied or supplied it. Basically stole $1000 worth of books from me.

Coincidentally at the same time he made an offer on a DD1 i had for sale. I asked to keep the deals separate, he didnt realize until my email that we had 2 deals going on. Anyway, he had my trade books already. We finished the DD1 purchase smoothly... The issue and my first red flag was that he does not have a paypal acct. He had to use someone elses paypal acct to pay. THat made me wonder, but he already had my trade books. The rest of the story is above. Still have the emails and my tracking info that he got my books.

I still can't believe people do this.

Believe it. We wouldn't have this thread if people weren't people. I dunno what it's going to take for people to change into decent humans, but hope is all we got. And not taking scammers BS.

Classic screwups. Few times, I asked them immediately after they won my items when I saw their feedbacks were ZERO. One of them didn't have the credit card or PayPal. I sent my request to cancel the transaction. The winner ultimately agreed to cancel it. THAT is the example of the classic screwup. I closed two more cases: they never relied or paid so they got strikes. One with zero and other with 150+. I see more weird going on eBay lately.

Edited by JollyComics

Randomstuff704 was already mentioned several times as a scammer before in the previous eBay users to block master list. Unfortunately the original thread and list got torpedoed, but its still there in google search.

Wish I knew. Well maybe this will help someone else.

As for trading, I think it's a part of the hobby that I enjoy. (Until I get ripped off) I don't do it often but I do enjoy meeting and talking to other collectors. If a trade works out good on both. Unfortunately there are good and bad apples out there.

Randomstuff704 was already mentioned several times as a scammer before in the previous eBay users to block master list. Unfortunately the original thread and list got torpedoed, but its still there in google search.

0coIlfY.jpg

-slym

Randomstuff704 comes back as an invalid user--

try randomstuff704

are you certain the name is right on this? the guy has really strong rating and FB?

Browse his sold auctions and current listings for a few minutes. Its clear he has at least one shill account - an 11 feedback, yellow star user named e***a.

e***a won an auction for Marvel Preview 4 CGC 9.4 in early September. The same book is currently listed by the same seller as a BIN.

That same e***a user has managed to bid on graded copies of X-Men 4, Marvel Preview 7, Daredevil 1, etc in the past few months as well.

was not saying you are wrong -- just making sure I wasn't blocking the wrong person. The name posted above is invalid as a user name. lower case first letter works. So rather than ASSUME this is correct, I asked.

the whole thing could have been avoided by typing the name correctly with the right case in the first place. It happens far too often on this thread and is pretty annoying. I did not ask for proof-- simply whether or not I had the right person.

Please consider adding Randomstuff704.

Long story short, after making contact, then taking the conversation to non ebay email, we agreed to a trade. I sent my books and he decided not to trade. No problem, i said, please send the books back. He never did. He even says he did, then i asked for tracking info and he never replied or supplied it. Basically stole $1000 worth of books from me.

Coincidentally at the same time he made an offer on a DD1 i had for sale. I asked to keep the deals separate, he didnt realize until my email that we had 2 deals going on. Anyway, he had my trade books already. We finished the DD1 purchase smoothly... The issue and my first red flag was that he does not have a paypal acct. He had to use someone elses paypal acct to pay. THat made me wonder, but he already had my trade books. The rest of the story is above. Still have the emails and my tracking info that he got my books.

:eek:

I would like to explain my case.

Please read everything before you make judgement.

First off cf02cf03:

JewellzCardzandCo claims cf02cf03 and phokingfacevalue is the same person:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7936005#Post7936005

Phokingfacevalue ebay page: PhoKingFaceValue

cf02cf03 ebay page:

cf02cf03

First off you will notice cf02cf03 is located in Richmond Virginia.

Second, you will noticed that Phokingfacevalue is from Seattle, WA

Thrid, aznlovesauce is also my account. I had this deactivated due to

JewellzCardzandCo imaturity changing his name

jewellzcardzandcomicz

The auction where this all started:

X-Men #25 GOLD edition CGC 9.8

As you can see that it was won by me. If you go to my feedback, you will also see cf02cf03 feedback as well as my feedback to him.

Here is a screen print of my payment for the item. If you noticed my city and state is Hillsboro, OR.

PayPal payment for eBay purchase

Also if you noticed the transaction payment is for the eBay auction # 161384559783 which I won. This is also JewellzCardzandCo claims that I am both seller and buyer shilling.

To the matter of fact JewellzCardzandCo is upset because he wanted this to complete his set that he has been trying to sell on ebay:

X-men Fatal Attraction set

This is the whole reason why he claims that cf02cf03 and I are shilling because cf02cf03 canceled his bids after he found out JewellzCardzandCo was messing with his auction.

There are a few people on here that can vouch for my location.

RMA stated to me in the past that he does know JewellzCardzandCo and have dealt with him before.

Others that have bought from me as well as sold to me can vouch for me that I live in the west coast not the east coast.

FIREFLY can vouch for me as he has stayed at my place in downtown Seattle.

All I am asking is to be removed from the list because I tend to buy a lot on here as well as eBay and being on this list prevents me from buying books from members.

For instance, I have purchased from Columbia Comics and if he does block me it would suck :)

I would like to explain my case.

Please read everything before you make judgement.

First off cf02cf03:

JewellzCardzandCo claims cf02cf03 and phokingfacevalue is the same person:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7936005#Post7936005

Phokingfacevalue ebay page: PhoKingFaceValue

cf02cf03 ebay page:

cf02cf03

First off you will notice cf02cf03 is located in Richmond Virginia.

Second, you will noticed that Phokingfacevalue is from Seattle, WA

Thrid, aznlovesauce is also my account. I had this deactivated due to

JewellzCardzandCo imaturity changing his name

jewellzcardzandcomicz

The auction where this all started:

X-Men #25 GOLD edition CGC 9.8

As you can see that it was won by me. If you go to my feedback, you will also see cf02cf03 feedback as well as my feedback to him.

Here is a screen print of my payment for the item. If you noticed my city and state is Hillsboro, OR.

PayPal payment for eBay purchase

Also if you noticed the transaction payment is for the eBay auction # 161384559783 which I won. This is also JewellzCardzandCo claims that I am both seller and buyer shilling.

To the matter of fact JewellzCardzandCo is upset because he wanted this to complete his set that he has been trying to sell on ebay:

X-men Fatal Attraction set

This is the whole reason why he claims that cf02cf03 and I are shilling because cf02cf03 canceled his bids after he found out JewellzCardzandCo was messing with his auction.

There are a few people on here that can vouch for my location.

RMA stated to me in the past that he does know JewellzCardzandCo and have dealt with him before.

Others that have bought from me as well as sold to me can vouch for me that I live in the west coast not the east coast.

FIREFLY can vouch for me as he has stayed at my place in downtown Seattle.

All I am asking is to be removed from the list because I tend to buy a lot on here as well as eBay and being on this list prevents me from buying books from members.

For instance, I have purchased from Columbia Comics and if he does block me it would suck :)

I tried to follow this and I am sure I have it wrong, you had three eBay accounts, now two? Bid on your own auction, won a book, paid yourself, and left feedback for both accounts?

What list are you referring to? You're not on the HOS/PL here. If you're talking about eBay blocked users, each ebay user has that individual discretion.

no no no...

cf02cf03 is not me. cf02cf03 lives in Richmond, VA.

mine is: phokingfacevalue (current) and aznlovesauce (this is no longer active) I live in Hillsboro, OR.

Edited by PhoKing

i'm curious what effect being on that list has-how many times have you been blocked from an auction?

Kav, I haven't tried but I was just browsing and saw my name. I just don't want to be on any list lol

I got brought into a fight between a shill bidder and a seller. The seller found my old post regarding the shiller. The shiller tried to sway members to show me as the shiller.

Seems that if there are too many characters on the screen people tend to get confused.

All I did was win an auction and paid for it then get added to a list for no reason because the shiller bids got canceled.

JewellzCardzandCo and I worked out our issues so that whole mess that played out and ended with deleted posts and banned camp was resolved. I think I'm on the same list that PhoKing is talking about. I say take him off and put me on it twice.