• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,201 posts in this topic

fwiw, A-Donis has been trying to keep his cool, apologize continuously, and not get into a heated back and forth, despite what looks like persistent aggressive posting towards him. Yes, I realize he has had a history of problems, and I don't have any means of judging his sincerity beyond what he says here. If I were involved in a transaction with him, though, I'd be willing to give him a shot based on his posts.

If all he needs to do is sell, ship quickly, and communicate, then give him the chance to do that. Not sure what the continued (week-long now?) castigation is meant to accomplish. I think he's gotten the message by now. Either he'll prove his words sincere, or not.

hm

I brought it back up because I did not see a resolution and thought it was swept under the carpet during NYCC.

I will disagree. You DO have means to judge his sincerity. His actions following his pledge to improve again and again and again. He has been given a multitude of chances to do that and yet.....

So, he proved his last words insincere. We wait and see if this time he is sincere?

Ah, post count. Always comes down to post count.

fwiw, A-Donis has been trying to keep his cool, apologize continuously, and not get into a heated back and forth, despite what looks like persistent aggressive posting towards him. Yes, I realize he has had a history of problems, and I don't have any means of judging his sincerity beyond what he says here. If I were involved in a transaction with him, though, I'd be willing to give him a shot based on his posts.

If all he needs to do is sell, ship quickly, and communicate, then give him the chance to do that. Not sure what the continued (week-long now?) castigation is meant to accomplish. I think he's gotten the message by now. Either he'll prove his words sincere, or not.

hm

I brought it back up because I did not see a resolution and thought it was swept under the carpet during NYCC.

I will disagree. You DO have means to judge his sincerity. His actions following his pledge to improve again and again and again. He has been given a multitude of chances to do that and yet.....

So, he proved his last words insincere. We wait and see if this time he is sincere?

Ah, post count. Always comes down to post count.

lol How is that post count? You've got more posts than Adonis and DTD is still siding with him!!

Community.

lol

Gets me every time.

Well....

...if that community is Salem, circa 1692, I'd say it's fairly accurate....

hm

I just think it's funny that we've got a cop who is people over repeatedly, and a devious buyer who'll do anything to get the book he wants...and the words bullying and community come up in essentially the same sentence. To the head.

You're my new favourite boardie. Just sayin'

Playing the victim - check

Guilt trip - check

Damn it.

I'm never ANYONE'S favo(u)rite board member.

hm

Wait, that's the way I like it. Nevermind. Carry on.

:whee:

Shipping ain't hard. Far too many sellers here act like it is. It's...odd.

Exactly Ryan. Especially when it is priority shipping. Heck, they pick the package up for you so really all you have to do is put it in a box.

:applause:

Dan

Jeff, you're clearly on the hunt. Whatever personally I did to you, I'm truly sorry.

You clearly need to read. You also clearly need to change your ways. If this happens again I guarantee you'll be spending extended time on the PL or HOS.

I've never done a single transaction with Adonis and I agree with Branget...does that make me "on the hunt"?

Apologies to the P/D thread. I will take this to PM, much later.

No apology needed. I was not aware of that incident and I appreciate the information. It's lets me know who not to do business with in the future. ( not you...him, just to be clear ).

If this were a community to you, I would have a Garcia Lopez Batman book right now.

[font:Book Antiqua]You my friend are * Special *[/font]

:devil:

Whatevs. It's hilarious that you will bully a seller by wordsmithing his sales rules and then make noise about a bullying a real problem seller. As long as you get what you want . . . :devil:

[font:Book Antiqua]Really..?[/font]

:roflmao:

Absolutely. I thought your temper tantrum was ridiculous, and your pre-emptive threatening statements in the thread were even worse. It was never an issue that I would step aside, so that Andrew wouldn't have to face the fury of whatever threads you were, most likely, already drafting. But I did buy that book while you were still trying to beat him down on price, and only the fact that there was specific reference to a "time stamp" kept me from making an issue of it. Where was your sense of community when you knew you had haggled your way out of an underpriced book?

[font:Book Antiqua]Just right now,

you made that book Sweeter..!

[/font]

zbooster-beetle_zps0c176d8d.gif

Wow... :facepalm:

Community.

lol

Gets me every time.

Well....

hm

I just think it's funny that we've got a cop who is people over repeatedly, and a devious buyer who'll do anything to get the book he wants...and the words bullying and community come up in essentially the same sentence. To the head.

Guilt trip - check

Damn it.

hm

Cmon Rock...you know you're tops of the pops in Jimmersland...

For whatever that's worth..lol

PS Penny says ruff!

Community.

lol

Gets me every time.

Well....

hm

Guilt trip - check

Damn it.

hm

Cmon Rock...you know you're tops of the pops in Jimmersland...

For whatever that's worth..lol

PS Penny says ruff!

:cloud9:

[font:Book Antiqua]

"Rupp Was Right"[/font]

:applause::headbang:

You have been a troublemaker on this board since you joined, going after people who have done you no harm, and the fact that you apparently throw around money has earned you status you don't deserve.

When are you going to cut it out?