• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Strange Tales 89 Club - Fin Fang Foom! Finally! ;)
3 3

259 posts in this topic

Looks like this book hasn't cooled in the least. A 3.0 just sold for over $400 in the last Comiclink auction. They've listed a 7.0 in the next auction, and it'll be interesting to see where it ends up. Very glad I bought my 5.0 when I did.

Looks like this book hasn't cooled in the least. A 3.0 just sold for over $400 in the last Comiclink auction. They've listed a 7.0 in the next auction, and it'll be interesting to see where it ends up. Very glad I bought my 5.0 when I did.

Been looking for one for quite a while. This is the least talked about "on fire" book in existence I think.

Been looking for one for quite a while. This is the least talked about "on fire" book in existence I think.

I really don't think its on fire at all? These are all pretty "normal" prices for the book. I think there is basically zero spec effect at this point, just organic demand. If that ever changes with a movie appearance or something it will go nuts

This was one of the books I most wanted years ago. I had a midgrade copy but sold in the boards some time ago. I do have this hanging in my bed room to make up for it, along with my copy of Fantasy Masterpieces.

Nice take on the ST 89 splash. Who is that by? Card art?