• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your ONE-OF-A-KIND CGC SS books, or lone top census CGC SS books!
18 18

4,426 posts in this topic

These are both lone census copies. The census says there are two of the first print but I don't buy it. They showed up at the same time in the same grade. Has to be a typo. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Albedo1SecondPrint_zps6d92dfe0.jpg

Albedo1FirstPrint_zps840165da.jpg

Edited by Ryan.

This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful to all who helped me pull together my new grail!

Especially Darrell Ferrouillat, who obtained the biggest and best signature from director Terry Gilliam!

Time Bandits #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Ed Hannigan, Terry Gilliam, Al Milgrom & David Lloyd

TIMEBANDITS1.jpg

Other one-of-a-kind books:

Highest-graded Canadian $1.00 price variant, signed by Zeck and Lee. Adding Shooter this summer!

secretwars8_zps641ff32b.jpg

Finally, my first purchase from Mr. Henn! Highest-graded? I'm pretty sure!

campbell10_zpsbe27fd5b.jpg

This Thanksgiving, I'm thankful to all who helped me pull together my new grail!

Especially Darrell Ferrouillat, who obtained the biggest and best signature from director Terry Gilliam!

Time Bandits #1 CGC 9.8 s/s Ed Hannigan, Terry Gilliam, Al Milgrom & David Lloyd

Looks good Rich. Terry said it took him back and that he was pretty sure he had a few of the issues somewhere at home

Siege: The Cabal #1 - Variant Edition - CGC 9.8 SS signed by Alan Davis (Cover Artist) - Sole Highest (and only SS) for this Variant....

sorry no longer a lone highest, my Baltimore sub just came back with the other one...

Siege: The Cabal #1 - Variant Edition - CGC 9.8 SS signed by Alan Davis (Cover Artist) - Sole Highest (and only SS) for this Variant....

sorry no longer a lone highest, my Baltimore sub just came back with the other one...

Oh well... briefly at least...