• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PROBATION DISCUSSIONS
21 21

36,203 posts in this topic

Adonis sent me a tracking number and a picture of the shipping label. There is no update yet on usps but I am confident it has been shipped. As soon as it arrives I will update the board and remove my PL request.

:popcorn:

Adonis sent me a tracking number and a picture of the shipping label. There is no update yet on usps but I am confident it has been shipped. As soon as it arrives I will update the board and remove my PL request.

Looks like he'll likely get his package. Wow, and with freebies! :idea:

It shows that it is on the way now and should be here today. I don't care if the freebie is from FCBD, as long as the original order is in there. lol

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right place to do so, and if I can nominate a non-boardie for the Hall of Shame, but I want to warn anybody for eBay seller Seerojas.

What is the case?

On 7 July I purchased item 221483206787: a complete set of ASM666 variants.

On 22 August the package arrived. I immediately noticed the seller Seerojas that three books were missing. The next day, the seller Seerojas apologized and promised to send the missing books.

On 6 September I asked the seller about the status of the books. He said he had not sent them yet, but promised to do so right away.

On 1 October I still had not received the books and asked the seller Seerojas about the status.

On 1 October the seller Seerojas replied he would send them ‘tomorrow’. I demanded a tracking number.

On 2 October the seller Seerojas said he would send them ‘tomorrow’. Again I demanded a tracking number.

On 6 October the seller Seerojas said he would send the books ‘tomorrow’. Again I demanded a tracking number and then I did not hear anything anymore. All of the sudden the conversation at eBay was closed (can the seller to that?)

On 9 October I started a refund request at eBay. I got a confirmation saying the seller would contact me within 6 days and that after that period I could ask eBay to step in.

On 16 October, after I did not hear anything from the seller Seerojas, I wanted to ask eBay to stept in. But when I click the link ‘ask us to step in and help’ in the confirmation e-mail, I got into a screen saying: 'This return was closed' and 'the return was completed on Oct 15, 2014'. Well, nothing was completed, I did not get any refund, I can not start anything with PayPal as the 45 day period has expired and I can not get into touch with eBay.

So I am screwed. Well, I have learned my lesson. This is the second bad incident I had with eBay and I will not use them anymore. And I warn anybody against this fraud caled Seerojas.

best,

E

Hello,

I am not sure if this is the right place to do so, and if I can nominate a non-boardie for the Hall of Shame, but I want to warn anybody for eBay seller Seerojas.

What is the case?

On 22 August the package arrived. I immediately noticed the seller Seerojas that three books were missing. The next day, the seller Seerojas apologized and promised to send the missing books.

On 6 September I asked the seller about the status of the books. He said he had not sent them yet, but promised to do so right away.

On 1 October I still had not received the books and asked the seller Seerojas about the status.

On 1 October the seller Seerojas replied he would send them ‘tomorrow’. I demanded a tracking number.

On 2 October the seller Seerojas said he would send them ‘tomorrow’. Again I demanded a tracking number.

On 6 October the seller Seerojas said he would send the books ‘tomorrow’. Again I demanded a tracking number and then I did not hear anything anymore. All of the sudden the conversation at eBay was closed (can the seller to that?)

On 9 October I started a refund request at eBay. I got a confirmation saying the seller would contact me within 6 days and that after that period I could ask eBay to step in.

On 16 October, after I did not hear anything from the seller Seerojas, I wanted to ask eBay to stept in. But when I click the link ‘ask us to step in and help’ in the confirmation e-mail, I got into a screen saying: 'This return was closed' and 'the return was completed on Oct 15, 2014'. Well, nothing was completed, I did not get any refund, I can not start anything with PayPal as the 45 day period has expired and I can not get into touch with eBay.

So I am screwed. Well, I have learned my lesson. This is the second bad incident I had with eBay and I will not use them anymore. And I warn anybody against this fraud caled Seerojas.

best,

E

There's a boardie here with the same name.

seerojas

He hasn't posted in a year.

Hello,

What is the case?

best,

E

seerojas

And a lot of his posts deal with the ASM666 variants hm

Hello,

What is the case?

best,

E

seerojas

Seems like the same guy.

Hello,

What is the case?

On 1 October the seller Seerojas replied he would send them tomorrow. I demanded a tracking number.

On 2 October the seller Seerojas said he would send them tomorrow. Again I demanded a tracking number.

On 6 October the seller Seerojas said he would send the books tomorrow. Again I demanded a tracking number and then I did not hear anything anymore. All of the sudden the conversation at eBay was closed (can the seller to that?)

On 16 October, after I did not hear anything from the seller Seerojas, I wanted to ask eBay to stept in. But when I click the link ask us to step in and help in the confirmation e-mail, I got into a screen saying: 'This return was closed' and 'the return was completed on Oct 15, 2014'. Well, nothing was completed, I did not get any refund, I can not start anything with PayPal as the 45 day period has expired and I can not get into touch with eBay.

best,

E

seerojas

Seems like the same guy.

What does the Magic 8-ball say?

Hello,

What is the case?

On 1 October the seller Seerojas replied he would send them tomorrow. I demanded a tracking number.

On 2 October the seller Seerojas said he would send them tomorrow. Again I demanded a tracking number.

On 6 October the seller Seerojas said he would send the books tomorrow. Again I demanded a tracking number and then I did not hear anything anymore. All of the sudden the conversation at eBay was closed (can the seller to that?)

On 16 October, after I did not hear anything from the seller Seerojas, I wanted to ask eBay to stept in. But when I click the link ask us to step in and help in the confirmation e-mail, I got into a screen saying: 'This return was closed' and 'the return was completed on Oct 15, 2014'. Well, nothing was completed, I did not get any refund, I can not start anything with PayPal as the 45 day period has expired and I can not get into touch with eBay.

best,

E

seerojas

Seems like the same guy.

What does the Magic 8-ball say?

● Signs point to yes

Hello,

What is the case?

best,

E

seerojas

Yea and it looks like round the same time as last year. Wow. :facepalm: Note to the OP: Never wait that long to open a eBay case. (thumbs u

To the wondering eyes, it's shipped.

To those who know me, my apologies.

To those who don't, I hope this does not leave a bad impression.

:applause:

Hello,

best,

E

a well written negative feedback will have a significant impact on his ability to sell effectively on eBay.

Sorry for your problems Dutch. Looks like he stalled until it was too late to force a refund. If you paid by paypal linked to your credit card you might be able to reverse the transaction through the credit card company.

With most credit card companies, I believe it's 90 days. Some may offer 180.

With outright fraud, I don't know what they'd say but I'd be on the phone with them ASAP

I received my items today from Adonis. The items were as described and delivered in good condition. Although unnecessary, he threw in a 9.8 graded Harley Quinn Sketch which was a nice gesture. At this time I am requesting removal of Adonis from the Probation List for my nomination. I am unsure of the status of any of the other cases.