• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Ditch Fahrenheit's Journal
7 7

17,386 posts in this topic

OK you two, that's it.

Don't expect any birthday thread greetings from me in the future. :sumo:

Typical 1%er entitlement thinking. :baiting:

This is where I'm supposed to talk about the total volume of my tax dollars, and avoid percentages. :cool:

LINK

1 Parenthood

2 Homeland

3 Supernatural

4 Boardwalk Empire

5 Intruders

6 Outlander

7 Downton Abbey

8 Peaky Blinders

9 New Girl

10 The Big Bang Theory

11 The Vampire Diaries

12 Modern Family

13 American Horror Story

14 Selfie

15 The Originals

16 The Walking Dead

17 Gotham

18 Arrow

19 Forever

20 The Flash

21 Marvel's Agents of Shield

:sumo:

That was way before my time.

But Great-Grandpappy Fahrenheit once told me that TVs used to have two knobs, one for VHF and one for UHF. He said there were three networks, and if you didn't like the show you had to get up off the couch and walk to the TV. :o

He also said that the Flintstones came on at night, and that there were great shows like Sea Hunt, Combat, Patty Duke and My Three Sons.

But Great-Grandpappy Fahrenheit once told me that TVs used to have two knobs, one for VHF and one for UHF. He said there were three networks, and if you didn't like the show you had to get up off the couch and walk to the TV. :o

He also said that the Flintstones came on at night, and that there were great shows like Sea Hunt, Combat, Patty Duke and My Three Sons.

Did your great-grandpappy invent time travel, travel to the past and become his own grandpa?

:cloud9: I think I was born too late