• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

THE AMAZING FANTASY #15 CLUB
39 39

14,479 posts in this topic

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /srv/www/vhosts/boards.collectors-society.com/html/libs/ubbthreads.inc.php on line 979

It looks like the list has reached the maximum amount of allowable data.

:news:If anyone has sold or is no longer in possession of your book(s) listed, please post it here or send me a PM so that I can update the list. :foryou::news:

Here's my second ticket... :cloud9:

Nice copy. Did that color touch bleed thru to the inside? If not, you should have Matt Nelson remove the CT. It will greatly enhance the value.

It did. I may have Matt look at it, but fear that too much material would need to be removed.

What a shame. That's a good looking copy.

It's a low enough grade that it probably wouldn't affect the grade that much if you removed the material.

At this point it might just be a personal preference for you, but if you want to resell it, I'd get that material removed. You'd still be looking at a 1.5 copy.