• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Five Ghosts
1 1

3,680 posts in this topic

Though they were only speculating here, let me be the first to tell you all: Five Ghosts is officially in development for television at SYFY. We're working on a pilot now, will have lots and lots to report.

Thanks for keeping the faith! See you all at NYCC!

http://deadline.com/2014/10/five-ghosts-comic-series-syfy-series-evan-daugherty-846957/

Awesome news brother! :applause:

Speaking of NYCC, do you have a signing schedule? Will you and Mooneyham be in Artist Alley all four days?

:whee:

NYCC Update! We unfortunately didn't have time to get a show exclusive together for the show because of working on the new issues (d'oh!).

However, we will be putting something very special and limited together just for board members shortly after the con, so I'll keep you informed! Chris and I hope to see you east coasters this weekend!

Best,

Frank

NYCC Update! We unfortunately didn't have time to get a show exclusive together for the show because of working on the new issues (d'oh!).

However, we will be putting something very special and limited together just for board members shortly after the con, so I'll keep you informed! Chris and I hope to see you east coasters this weekend!

Best,

Frank

:headbang:

Best,

Frank

Definitely will come thru to check in with you guys! :headbang:

Best,

Frank

When will the Forbidden Planet signing take place?

Best,

Frank

When will the Forbidden Planet signing take place?

Tonight at 6