• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
70 70

63,755 posts in this topic

So this is happening on the bay...Ride the wave...

Wolverine 80

Wolverine again

Ending Soon

Wolverine ending soon

About time. I stockpiled those years ago when I was a dealer.

I think it's a really cool "1st appearance". It's nice to see an editorial team pay attention to details from the past when creating new stories/characters. (thumbs u

Isn't nebula Thanos daughter or something?

Which would mean IM 55 is also Nebulas 1st app, she's inside Thanos nut sack. In sperm form, go get 'em.

By that logic, if you find a panel where the Big Bang was depicted, that's the first appearance of all characters and things that hadn't previously appeared, since that contains all of the raw material for everything. Start buying cosmic now.

My money is on Iron Man 55. That book is cooled slightly due to NM98 wagoneers.

:whistle::gossip:(shrug)

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, just make sure you sell them before he dies. Villain books never hold up their movie hype once the villain is done.

lol that test tube BS and people putting it in their sale title is a great way to assemble a list of sellers I dont want to buy from.

It's a like a hype/pump detector.

I don't disagree but this stuff was mentioned in Wizard magazine shortly after X-23 first appeared if memory serves me. I've noticed a very strong trend of Wizard magazine predictions becoming hot properties. There isn't a lot of original thinking in the 1990's speculating groups imo.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, just make sure you sell them before he dies. Villain books never hold up their movie hype once the villain is done.

I would agree. How many movies are they going to extend the Thanos battle into -- you really cannot justify 1 film battle. I would say how about the first battle being a complete slaughter for the first film with a group of heroes in critical condition. Then the second film bringing in all heroes from all groups to battle with a barely win situation.

Seriously though -- How many film studios and production companies have teamed up for financial benefit to keep costs down and then share the profits on huge budgeted films?

I believe a giant cross-over/team-up is capable for X-Men, FF and Spider-man to join in a battle with Thanos as well as the Civil War. ;)

But it's a great key book in general.

It also has Drax and Starfox........

100% agree. There are a ton of these, and this is in no way X-23's first app. I read somwhere that that test tube was just coincidence.

lol that test tube BS and people putting it in their sale title is a great way to assemble a list of sellers I dont want to buy from.

100% agree. There are a ton of these, and this is in no way X-23's first app. I read somwhere that that test tube was just coincidence.

"read somwhere that that test tube was just coincidence"

link or proof please...

CBT,

I really appreciate the input. I really enjoy the issue. I am not sure what to do with them, but I do enjoy staring at them every other week :whee:

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions...

R_H

That is one super nice collection. I always enjoyed Thanos in almost everything he has been in. I know the movies pointed people to these books and the Warlock stuff but its always been great stuff and even high demand. Prices finally caught up imo.