• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

Wow! That's amazingly generous and I have emailed my buddy who's going to the show :)

Thank you very much!!!

You've all been immeasurably supportive of Enormous.

So, here's the first thing we're going to do, and there's other news coming specifically directed to you all on this board. But first things first -

If you are going, and I mean you are confirmed for NYCC and would like the Enormous #4 variants available via ComicXposure.

Send me (PM) your name and email and just in case - phone.

I will compile a reservation list and pass it directly to ComicXposure (they've agreed to this) and a limit of 2 copies per each cover will be reserved in your name. Available for pick up at the show.

If you are having a friend "pick up" copies for you - send me their name like so with your contact info:

John Smith for Ed Jones

Cool?

We want you all to have this book!

So, here's the first thing we're going to do, and there's other news coming specifically directed to you all on this board. But first things first -

If you are going, and I mean you are confirmed for NYCC and would like the Enormous #4 variants available via ComicXposure.

I will compile a reservation list and pass it directly to ComicXposure (they've agreed to this) and a limit of 2 copies per each cover will be reserved in your name. Available for pick up at the show.

If you are having a friend "pick up" copies for you - send me their name like so with your contact info:

John Smith for Ed Jones

Cool?

tumblr_n8da54GYKp1rnjfjfo1_r1_400.gif

John Smith for Ed Jones

Cool?

This is very cool of you. Thanks so much. PM sent.

John Smith for Ed Jones

Cool?

Wow Amazing !

John Smith for Ed Jones

Cool?

Better than cool..classy.

.PM sent. Thank you so much!!!

Edited by azcards4ever

My new series, just announced. Did you all get a chance to check out my first book with Boom? Curse was the title. This one is Burning Fields due in January 2015.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3315319/tim-daniel-michael-moreci-unleash-true-horror-war-burning-fields/

BOOM_Burning_Fields_001_A-666x1024.jpg

Looks good. Will check it out.

Good interview and I'll be buying the series when it comes out. Enormous hooked me. :banana:

Wow! We've got a list of reservations for Enormous #4 NYCC Exclusives.

As a result, I'm closing down the list today and sending along the information to ComicXposure so your books can be held. we want walk-ups to have an opportunity to buy the book as well. New readers are vital.

Some notes and reminders:

- Each reservation is good for 2 copies of both versions of #4 avail via ComicXposure. I can't accept multiple reservations.

- Your designated pick-up person can reserve their own however and that has been noted privately to those asking.

- We can't accept pre-payment, please have your money ready at the show and advise your designated pick-up person to carry a few extra bucks.

- I know you're all hunting 9.8+ we'll do our best to select quality books but offer no guarantees.

- Last, I don't know the cost yet of the ComicXposure books. That is purely in their hands.

Thank you all very much!

Agreed, really appreciate it.

I just went back and re-read Issue 1 thru 3 again in anticipation of Issue 4 over the weekend.

Have to say the artwork and story is just awesome! Also I forgot that the forthcoming NYCC exclusive variants covers are actually taken from two amazing splash pages in these issues.

If you are attending NYCC this week and would like to pick up copies of Enormous from the 215 Ink booth (#1049) please ask for Andy or Mike and let us know you are from the boards. We will hold as many copies as we can for board members.

Thanks again for all of your support!

:takeit:

Told ya....

I know a lot of you are 'buy the book not the grade' guys, but not me. Give me them 9.9's or 10's anyday! Thanks to AntBrown for making this available!!

Enormous3ACGC99.jpg