• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
14 14

5,098 posts in this topic

Something from last year, first time really using Photoshop and my Wacom for coloring and a rush job at that. Ignore the obligatory lens flare. I introduce to you Captain Clandestine (a character that dies in his first issue)!

clandestinecopycopycopy_zps97a720f5.jpg

Did you go to the Liefeld school of art?

:jokealert:

Very nice work (thumbs u

Something from last year, first time really using Photoshop and my Wacom for coloring and a rush job at that. Ignore the obligatory lens flare. I introduce to you Captain Clandestine (a character that dies in his first issue)!

clandestinecopycopycopy_zps97a720f5.jpg

Did you go to the Liefeld school of art?

:jokealert:

Very nice work (thumbs u

No wonder he died,someone cut off his feet. lol

There is some good stuff on here! I hope others don't struggle to find time to be creative as much as I do. Too much talent going to waste otherwise.

My artwork is not comic related at all, but if anyone is interested, I just put some of my stuff online here: Faso

Here is a sample of my stuff.

Sorry for the shameless plug of my own stuff, but I have just now been able to get professional quality photos of my paintings.

DSC_4878edit_zps56ff628d.jpg

Been a long summer with daily hot hot hot (in the 90's) temps for 4 weeks....which killed my motivation for sitting at my drawing table after an 8 hour day at my regular job. Anyways... Fall is in the air with rain in the forecast and I've been back at my table working on Spike #5. I know I haven't posted much lately, but here are the page one pencils. I'm diggin this project and enjoying the whole of it still.

spike5splash3_zps28d7c8d6.jpg

:applause: superb still life :applause:

Thanks a lot. I worked very hard on these. I have only been painting in oils for 2.5 years, but I have come a long way, I think. My old stuff makes me cringe now (some of it, anyway).

There is some good stuff on here! I hope others don't struggle to find time to be creative as much as I do. Too much talent going to waste otherwise.

My artwork is not comic related at all, but if anyone is interested, I just put some of my stuff online here: Faso

Here is a sample of my stuff.

Sorry for the shameless plug of my own stuff, but I have just now been able to get professional quality photos of my paintings.

DSC_4878edit_zps56ff628d.jpg

I am humbled by the brilliant artists on the boards.

Here's one of my oil paintings; done this a while back before getting into art school:

hstcavH.jpg

This is a screen shot from a mini-film I worked on with a few buddies my soph. year in VFX/Computer animation program. Theme was a 'trains', so we modeled, rigged, textured, animated, lit, rendered the whole thing in 3 weeks. I did the modelling, rigging, and texturing for the trains pictured:

7uH2xZL.jpg

This is just a fun font piece I did when bored. Guess the character, lol :

AEji4hc.jpg

Edited by michchan