• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Cry For Dawn / Dawn Appreciation Thread
6 6

291 posts in this topic

Decides to snag one of these. He had a "Not to touch this earth" variant I should have grabbed too - any of you have that one???

$_57.JPG

That's one of my favorite covers. I was actually glad he started selling those, as the only one I found before that was like a 9.0. I was able to get a really sweet copy from JML's Ebay store.

For some reason, I don't like the cover on Not to Touch - I skipped that one, but I saw he had a variant and a remarqued copy, too.

Decides to snag one of these. He had a "Not to touch this earth" variant I should have grabbed too - any of you have that one???

That's one of my favorite covers. I was actually glad he started selling those, as the only one I found before that was like a 9.0. I was able to get a really sweet copy from JML's Ebay store.

For some reason, I don't like the cover on Not to Touch - I skipped that one, but I saw he had a variant and a remarqued copy, too.

Thanks! He sent it along with 2 signed postcards and 2 signed cool trading cards. I like to colors on the NtT variant. I may pick up a few other ones soon too! :headbang:

$110 on Ebay for the Baltimore Blood Red variant.

I think the buyers' going to be pretty disappointed that you can get these for $10 at Dynamic Forces. Wow.

Here are a few of my favorites

Dawn5.jpg

One of my favorite covers :cloud9:

Is that cover by Linsner? Dawn's face looks distinctly different on this cover than any other I have seen.

I remember that someone had posted this cover so thought I would share my new OA that I picked up. JML art with the background coloring filled in by Conny Valentina.

7576_1.jpg