• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Enormous ! How big will it get ?
3 3

4,716 posts in this topic

They're killing me. Hang in there with me men. On the other hand, I got my comps for:

#1 - 2nd Printing

#1 - Phantoms (Kaiju Special/BW)

#1 - NYCC 215Ink Extreme Limited

#4 - NYCCs (both covers)

#4 - Standard/Alternate (Oeming)

They look amazing.

Glorious!

All pre-orders will begin shipping next week.

PiDv7W4.png

Yeah...

Just got my invoice for next week.

Nothing.

The wait continues...

Wow...this is kinda unreal/unlucky for this title. Based on Larry's note, that means the only issue to ship when scheduled for this series was #1. Sucks for the creators/writers since they seem to be on the ball with everything.

Patiently waiting for 10/15/14.

Ive got a feeling it will be worth the wait :grin:

They're killing me. Hang in there with me men. On the other hand, I got my comps for:

#1 - 2nd Printing

#1 - Phantoms (Kaiju Special/BW)

#1 - NYCC 215Ink Extreme Limited

#4 - NYCCs (both covers)

#4 - Standard/Alternate (Oeming)

They look amazing.

Glorious!

All pre-orders will begin shipping next week.

PiDv7W4.png

Yeah...

Just got my invoice for next week.

Nothing.

The wait continues...

Wow...this is kinda unreal/unlucky for this title. Based on Larry's note, that means the only issue to ship when scheduled for this series was #1. Sucks for the creators/writers since they seem to be on the ball with everything.

Patiently waiting for 10/15/14.

Ive got a feeling it will be worth the wait :grin:

I agree and we've seen pics of the books on hand. The only positive about it is that it allows more time for the word to spread. I guess it follows the old sayings of nothing good comes easy and good things come to those who wait. :)

You've all been immeasurably supportive of Enormous.

So, here's the first thing we're going to do, and there's other news coming specifically directed to you all on this board. But first things first -

If you are going, and I mean you are confirmed for NYCC and would like the Enormous #4 variants available via ComicXposure.

Send me (PM) your name and email and just in case - phone.

I will compile a reservation list and pass it directly to ComicXposure (they've agreed to this) and a limit of 2 copies per each cover will be reserved in your name. Available for pick up at the show.

If you are having a friend "pick up" copies for you - send me their name like so with your contact info:

John Smith for Ed Jones

Cool?

We want you all to have this book!

Picked up some OA from Enormous.

Wow! That's beyond cool.

Have suggested to Mike Oeming that he ready up his #4 cover art for sale!

I think every alternate cover is spoken for thus far with the exception of #4 and #6.

Thanks for the tip! I've got a few more pieces of Enormous OA on the way.

You've all been immeasurably supportive of Enormous.

So, here's the first thing we're going to do, and there's other news coming specifically directed to you all on this board. But first things first -

If you are going, and I mean you are confirmed for NYCC and would like the Enormous #4 variants available via ComicXposure.

Send me (PM) your name and email and just in case - phone.

I will compile a reservation list and pass it directly to ComicXposure (they've agreed to this) and a limit of 2 copies per each cover will be reserved in your name. Available for pick up at the show.

If you are having a friend "pick up" copies for you - send me their name like so with your contact info:

John Smith for Ed Jones

Cool?

We want you all to have this book!

Awesome! TY

Picked up some OA from Enormous.

V6ZAN1V0_0110141407421.jpg

Wow! That's beyond cool.

Have suggested to Mike Oeming that he ready up his #4 cover art for sale!

I think every alternate cover is spoken for thus far with the exception of #4 and #6.

Issue #6 isn't available. I emailed Colin Lorimer and he advised that his cover was a digital work, so there is no hardcopy.

I also reached out to Mike Oeming, but heard nothing back; hoping that his #4 cover art comes up soon!

Medhi's Issue #1 and #2 covers are also already taken although the others will be made available soon.