• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

East of West
1 1

9,321 posts in this topic

Seems like they put out placeholder covers for advance order sites. I believe at least the last 2 have changed a few weeks before release and this one looks pretty loose.

The Beast ? You're right about the pic. It does look like its from the early pages of the first issue.

I just started lol thinking about how they introduced the 3 Horsemen in that issue. Little kids killing piles and mounds of people and having fun doing it. That was terrifying...and funny :D

The Beast ? You're right about the pic. It does look like its from the early pages of the first issue.

I just started lol thinking about how they introduced the 3 Horsemen in that issue. Little kids killing piles and mounds of people and having fun doing it. That was terrifying...and funny :D

So far, we have Death, Ranger, and Crow.. I wouldn't mind seeing Wolf on there first, and then Babylon after him.

So far, we have Death, Ranger, and Crow.. I wouldn't mind seeing Wolf on there first, and then Babylon after him.

Babylon probably won't be on the next cover. They typically skip from the end of a scene to a different segment of the story and then its a couple of issues before they come back to tidy things up. I think Wolf or Chamberlain would be great choices ...or maybe Dwight from TWD. :D

unlike some of you Nancy's, i stay away from a thread if ive not read the issue

that being said, read 14 & 15 today.

Good mess, as expected :)

...and that explains it. I struggle within this in lots of threads. I mostly get my stuff a few days late though I'm probably buying 20 or so books the day they come out.

...and that explains it. I struggle within this in lots of threads. I mostly get my stuff a few days late though I'm probably buying 20 or so books the day they come out.

is it wrong of me that i do not trust Baloon?

getting a whole "HAL 3000" vibe

Balloon is freaky. HAL is a really good analogy.

Balloon is freaky. HAL is a really good analogy.

lol a buddy of mine said the same thing after he read that last issue. Spot on.