• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Todd the Ugliest Kid on Earth

3,780 posts in this topic

I don't feel sorry. I love this book. If it doesn't come around again, so be it but it made me laugh. In life, a good laugh is a precious commodity. The majority of life is far too serious. This was pure gold in the Eddie Murphy Raw realm of funny. I'm glad you guys pointed it out. Priceless fun. lol

I don't feel sorry. I love this book. If it doesn't come around again, so be it but it made me laugh. In life, a good laugh is a precious commodity. The majority of life is far too serious. This was pure gold in the Eddie Murphy Raw realm of funny. I'm glad you guys pointed it out. Priceless fun. lol

(thumbs u ...................TODD will rise.......... :wishluck:

Ken has been consistent in saying that the next four issues are already written, and that the artist is trying to get them all drawn so there are no delays mid-arc.

I'm as impatient as you guys :taptaptap: but at this point it just seems to be run-of-the-mill delays on the title, nothing more.

Ken has been consistent in saying that the next four issues are already written, and that the artist is trying to get them all drawn so there are no delays mid-arc.

I'm as impatient as you guys :taptaptap: but at this point it just seems to be run-of-the-mill delays on the title, nothing more.

+1... yup, this!

Where On Earth Is Todd The Ugliest Kid On Earth? - Bleeding Cool

(I love your work too) — Thanks for reaching out. We are hard at work on the development of the TODD TV show and will have more news on that soon. MK Perker is moving from Istanbul to Los Angeles imminently.

As for the book: The scripts for issues 9-14 are written — Todd wants to join the Boy Scouts, but his parents won’t pay for the uniforms, so…. he ends up joining Joseph Kony’s child army by mistake (the uniforms are free). During this six-issue arc look forward to appearances by George Clooney and Sean Penn, as well as every terrorist group, including the Central Park Conservancy and the AARP (Todd’s grandfather shows up).

Mr. Perker and his lovely wife have recently brought a baby into this world — her name is Leyla and she is far from the ugliest kid on earth. I am the godfather. Babies equal shattered deadlines, so we are waiting till we have more of a running start before soliciting issue #9.