• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,423 posts in this topic

Sadly, this copy will probably not even rate a yawn zzz with this thread and it's stellar books but I owned a copy before in much higher grade and have always wanted it back in the collection so I decided today I could live with this copy and plucked it off clink.

20626a718b617908ca2b775c1d2f3d970c7bc491.jpg

I believe this is still my favourite Cat-woman cover after seeing it for the first time as a kid in the History of Comics first volume.

Hey, at least I got a copy with white pages... :grin:

I decided today I could live with this copy and plucked it off clink.

I believe this is still my favourite Cat-woman cover after seeing it for the first time as a kid in the History of Comics first volume.

Nice ! (thumbs u

Sadly, this copy will probably not even rate a yawn zzz with this thread and it's stellar books but I owned a copy before in much higher grade and have always wanted it back in the collection so I decided today I could live with this copy and plucked it off clink.

It gets more than a yawn from me. It is a cool Catwoman cover and has white pages :cloud9:

Another fairly recent pick up of a cover I remember admiring as a kid. Not sure where I first saw this cover though. This was strictly a impulse buy after walking by Harley's booth this year in San Diego. Got me a Marvel Tales #104 to boot. :grin:

08d3631b1106699d9dbccc68ba1455e2e9aaf14b.jpg

Actually, Collector its nice to see some different interests in here as well. I understand the scarcity of books like that. I myself collect obscure books and can appreciate finding them in high grade like yours. It's pretty hard to find comics or giveaway comics in high grade. Most people didn't keep them or take care of books like those back then. I got about 60 books in for grading, I'll post some oddball stuff when I get them back in a couple months. You know stuff like...Secret Missions #1, Peter Paul's 4 in 1 Jumbo Comic, Weird Comics #1, C-M-O #1and #2, etc...

Another fairly recent pick up of a cover I remember admiring as a kid. Not sure where I first saw this cover though. This was strictly a impulse buy after walking by Harley's booth this year in San Diego. Got me a Marvel Tales #104 to boot. :grin:

08d3631b1106699d9dbccc68ba1455e2e9aaf14b.jpg

Great impulse to have! Nice book! (thumbs u

Actually, Collector its nice to see some different interests in here as well. I understand the scarcity of books like that. I myself collect obscure books and can appreciate finding them in high grade like yours. It's pretty hard to find comics or giveaway comics in high grade. Most people didn't keep them or take care of books like those back then. I got about 60 books in for grading, I'll post some oddball stuff when I get them back in a couple months. You know stuff like...Secret Missions #1, Peter Paul's 4 in 1 Jumbo Comic, Weird Comics #1, C-M-O #1and #2, etc...

Excellent I look forward to seeing them.

Just some great covers

TerrorsJungle020_1_zps8c131383.jpg

Very cool :applause:

I was expecting one day to collect a run of Wonder Comics issues 11 thru 20. I saw this copy on eBay tonight with no one bidding on it so I ended up with a copy near current guide so I guess I started collecting this run tonight after all. I think the covers on this run are pretty fantastic myself.

58c36aa3188666f5995dc286b4e05332bc18988a.jpg

I was expecting one day to collect a run of Wonder Comics issues 11 thru 20. I saw this copy on eBay tonight with no one bidding on it so I ended up with a copy near current guide so I guess I started collecting this run tonight after all. I think the covers on this run are pretty fantastic myself.

GREAT COVER

Nice pickup. That is a fun run of covers.