• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rat Queens - Kurtis J. Wiebe, Meg Dejmal, John Upchurch
2 2

1,617 posts in this topic

I hate to say it, but...you might have to wait a bit longer for answers to those particular questions! The answers aren't in issue 8. :)

hm

mmm this one was more of an origin issue. still good stuff though!

Wait till you see how it ties into what was established in issue 7. Hooo boy.

I hate to say it, but...you might have to wait a bit longer for answers to those particular questions! The answers aren't in issue 8. :)

hm

mmm this one was more of an origin issue. still good stuff though!

Wait till you see how it ties into what was established in issue 7. Hooo boy.

Hey Kurtis :hi:

I thought #7 was great. I can't wait to read #8. Thanks for putting out a great book and I hope all is well with you and yours. (thumbs u

I just read #8. I was expecting something different though I'm actually glad they went back and showed what appears to be an origin story. It's a nice touch and the intro was done later in the series than most modern books. That was refreshing. The first appearance of Willow Kate was cool too. Congratulations once again Kurtis !

I generally had a hard time even getting 9.6 books of this series in general for some reason excluding maybe a few 9.8's. Raw books mind you as I haven't sent a book to CGC in many years.

Edited by gradejunky